Consistency

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
luckycloud

Consistency

Postby luckycloud » 10 Feb 2016 06:32

Hello

I've been a lucid dreamer for about a year now, but my determination since I began last winter has been shit, along with my consistency and motivation. However, as of lately, I'm actually doing very well at keeping my dream journal, I distinctly remember many things and note them as I wake up. I've held this streak of remembrance for a little over a week now. The most trouble I've had in the past with lucid dreaming came mostly from being extremely inconsistent with practicing reality checks during waking reality. So now that I've got my "journal momentum" so to speak, I'm trying very gradually to reincorporate reality checks into my day for when WILDs don't do the trick for me.

Any tips from you pros on here?
Thank you!
-Make 1,2-

dreamerinmiami

Re: Consistency

Postby dreamerinmiami » 08 Mar 2016 04:24

Eventually you will have them. I have been lucid dreaming for about 5 yrs now and i can tell you for a long while I'm dedicated and then I lose interest and gain it again. Its always in the back of my head... " I need to start again, i need to start again" ... ;)
What is your definition of reality?

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”