BLIND

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Luciddreamer007

BLIND

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 18 Feb 2016 14:11

Hello guys,

sometimes at the beginning of a WILD I stumble around my house but my visionfield is VERY blurry or im blind.
Its kinda funny when I start to see better and suddenly there's a person in fornt of me and I freak out.

Does this happen so some of you??
everything is amplificated in dreams except memory

expect the unexpected

A LD is like being drunk: the morning after you dont remember everything, you get horny and when you hit the ground you dont feel pain

RobertForsythe

Re: BLIND

Postby RobertForsythe » 18 Feb 2016 17:11

I just replied to another thread on this blindness topic. :)
The stumbling about and blindness make me think the experience is more of an OBE and less an LD.
I have on occasion encountered others who show up directly in front of me but I have usually ignored them and continue on my goal/intent. Then later when I am writing in my journal I ask myself, "why didn't you ask him a few questions?!" Maybe something like "who are you and why are you here?"
How I Project Consciousness In 15 Minutes Or Less & How You Can Too
by Robert Forsythe

ThePurple

Postby ThePurple » 19 Feb 2016 07:28

Something similar happened to me the other day. I figured I'd begun to lose focus just before sleep so I found myself walking around the house doing things in a purposefully sleepy way, squinting my eyes so they wouldn't adjust to the light, like I didn't want to wake myself up fully or the WILD wouldn't work... Then of course I realized that's not how this works, and I was already dreaming. I'm not sure that qualifies as a WILD, though, if I am non-lucid in the first moments, though I certainly went straight into REM.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 Feb 2016 10:41

Blindness can be often related to OBEs till one gets far enough away from the physical body and then suddenly finds one can clearly see... so if you find yourself in your home walking, walk away from where your physical body is.

I also though can get blindness in LDs when I'm transitioning into all my LD senses, this happens I think cause I do WILD so sometimes move slower from one state to the other.... for some the dream sight may transition over last though it seems to be fairly rare in this order as a well known person who writes LD books on the subject puts it in reverse order (but my sight is last to often come in).

I'm curious if the person you see is the same one(s).. it could be a spirit guide or a spirit who has a connection to you or your home esp if you are rather in an OBE state.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Luciddreamer007

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 19 Feb 2016 14:03

The person who I saw was my mother. I freaked out because she appeared out of nowhere, not because its my mother.
everything is amplificated in dreams except memory

expect the unexpected

A LD is like being drunk: the morning after you dont remember everything, you get horny and when you hit the ground you dont feel pain

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 26 Feb 2016 10:06

Luciddreamer007 wrote:The person who I saw was my mother. I freaked out because she appeared out of nowhere, not because its my mother.

Its probably got symbolism meaning. You probably are seeing your mother as mothers give guidance etc ..and seeing you are new to all this, some part of you wants guidance with it so your subconsciousness is creating your mother.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”