Lucid Dream Challenge!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
LucidCamostar34

Lucid Dream Challenge!

Postby LucidCamostar34 » 12 Mar 2016 13:29

Ok, so the challenge is to take something gross (bug, rotten apple, etc)
and make it edible (in case it's not!) then eat it. Now you have to make the gross thing taste good. (Cake, pie, etc) Your brain will think "Hey! It's a rotten apple, it needs to taste gross!" It's like learning how to fly in a lucid dream, you can't let your expectations get the better of you.
Tell me what you ate and what you made it taste like! :)

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
We can only dream....

ThePurple

Re: Lucid Dream Challenge!

Postby ThePurple » 13 Mar 2016 22:32

Aw, man! :lol:

This morning, one of the times I became lucid was when I was running my fingers through my hair and too much was coming out. I thought of this thread before I thought of my actual LD plans and put the ball of hair in my mouth.

Then I realized I hadn't decided what I wanted it to taste like... :lol:

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 15 Mar 2016 23:47

One time in a lucid dream that was very vivid and started from my own bed, I went outside and saw a stagnant puddle.

It was disgusting, swampy, water with a brown silt at the bottom with a beetle floating in it. I knew I was dreaming so I just dared myself to scoop up some of the water with the palms of my hand, feeling the wetness of the water so real, and drank it.

It's fun to test your limits. No matter how real it seemed, I knew I would not get dysentery, so I just went for it.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 16 Mar 2016 18:03

Have a lucid dream and suck an old man's cock! :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 17 Mar 2016 09:16

I push the limits, trust me. ;)

It was not an old man, but I did try that.

I have no shame in dreams, only when I admit them here, but I am anonymous so I shouldn't worry. It was kind of like going down on myself and I was both the giver and receiver. I am proud I did it and have no shame in experimenting with sexuality.

Deep down, we are neither men nor women. Self identity is an illusion and lucid dreams are the best place to experiment and find out who you truly are. I feel like a curious child exploring my inner self in dreams without limits.

Happy dreaming and push the limits! Nothing phases me!

"Taboo" is just a funny word.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

LucidCamostar34

Postby LucidCamostar34 » 23 Mar 2016 13:17

Summerlander wrote:Have a lucid dream and suck an old man's cock! :mrgreen:

WOAH MAN! Just take a rotten food, then make it taste good. This is NOT what I ment! O_O

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
We can only dream....

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”