Overcame Lucid Roadblock!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Harry Potter

Overcame Lucid Roadblock!

Postby Harry Potter » 17 Mar 2016 09:09

So I had an LD this morning, for the first time in a few weeks. I usually have one once every few days- but it's been a bit longer than that... Anyways, I just went to bed last night with the same intention as always. I woke up in the middle of the night, as happens usually (just naturally). I rolled over and looked at the clock, as I usually do, and then drifted off back to sleep to attempt a WILD-ish thing. I just let my mind bring me wherever; once there was a scene in my mind, I tried something I had never tried before. Instead of waiting for the LD to *pop* into focus, I just started imagining walking. And almost immediately I was sucked in to the dream.

Here's where the lucid roadblock part comes up. In a lot of my LDs, some DC is trying to take a picture of me, for some reason. I've actually lost quite a few lucids to it: I'll feel bad that I am being rude and not staying for the picture, so I'll go back. Bah. Anyways, in this LD, one of my old friends shows up and starts calling me over to him; he has a camera, and is saying he wants to take a picture of me. I look down at my hands, and push my left fingers through my right hand: I relish the familiar feeling of them passing straight through, as I look up, say "sorry!", and run off to try my hand at shapeshifting (which didn't go so well).

I'm not sure if I should have posted this in the 'share your LDs' section, but oh well.
DILD's: 17

WILD's: 2

Current LD Goals: shapeshift (Probably my favorite thing to do), and jump off of a skyscraper

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”