HOW OFTEN DO YOU DAY DREAM?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Maxrules14

Re: HOW OFTEN DO YOU DAY DREAM?

Postby Maxrules14 » 09 Jul 2012 01:24

I day dream a lot, and it is usually about being somewhere else, in a magic fantasy land. hehe
In Darkness there is Light.

Bey-Heart

Postby Bey-Heart » 12 Jul 2012 03:02

I love my day dreams, they're arguably the best part of my school days.

I don't day dream at home because I'm usually doing something I enjoy. At school however, I get bored after I finish my work. This is when I begin to day dream, and my best friend will ask me why I'm smiling. I don't usually know what to tell her, as I don't like to share a lot of my dreams with my friends. There's nothing bad about my dreams, nothing perverted either, I'm not that kind of person. It's just that the dream world is a place for me to live privately.

I like to day dream about beauty, scenarios, and sometimes flying. I'd say the scenarios are some of the best! I just can't explain it, but they really make me feel good about myself. :D

Denmonation

Postby Denmonation » 12 Jul 2012 07:55

Bey-Heart wrote: I don't like to share a lot of my dreams with my friends. There's nothing bad about my dreams, nothing perverted either, I'm not that kind of person. It's just that the dream world is a place for me to live privately.

Haha I'm the same exact way. If anybody found and read my dream journal I'd be so angry.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”