For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Postby beano1992 » 11 Jul 2012 15:15

I have only recently discovered lucid dreaming, despite doing it as a younger child but having no understanding of what it was I was experiencing. I have been trying a few different tips that I have read on here; the best tip I have found is writing on my hand and checking it through the day. Last night when I was dreaming I found myself looking at my hand, only to notice that instead of "LD" that I had wrote on the hand during the day, it in fact spelt out a massive maths equation, stretching down my arm. Making me quickly realise that I was dreaming.
I think my main problem is that once I start lucid dreaming I can never stay calm enough to make good decisions on what to do with my dream. I keep reminding myself that I am just dreaming, but for example, last night I tried moving the sun in my dream. Considering I had been thinking all day about what I wanted to ask my subconscious, this felt like a wasted lucid dream when I woke up. In previous lucid dreams I have succeeded in conjuring up people who I really wanted to see and have really missed and also being able to fly. Neither dream had lasted very long as they both spiraled out of control due to lack of focus once I had succeeded in completing the task I had wanted to do.
I just want to ask if anyone who has actually spoken to their subconscious can maybe give me any tips or just explain how they went about doing so, and what answers they received. I'm not expecting any replies, but I would greatly appreciate any feedback.
All the best,

Chicago Wholesale Printing

Postby slumbeen » 12 Jul 2012 16:02

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post.
I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
Thanks for sharing me!!

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”