False Awakening (+ video)

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

False Awakening (+ video)

Postby giamba92 » 18 Jun 2011 09:42

Code: Select all

It happens to me so often!
But I still can't recognize it while I'm dreaming :(
How about you?
Last edited by giamba92 on 18 Jun 2011 11:54, edited 1 time in total.

Re: False Awakening (+ video)

Postby Peter » 18 Jun 2011 10:54

I remember one and I woke up in my old bedroom at mums place. I went into the lounge and seen an old friend and clicked that I was dreaming. As I do sometimes I told him that this was a dream and we had a great argument and he was trying to convince me that it was not a dream. I remember stating the year and my age and he was telling me that it was not that date and his age was around 20 years younger that I was at the time. Got really confused and decided to go back to bed and maybe wake up as I could not get out of the dream. I went back to the bedroom, went to sleep and woke up had a look around and was happy that all was well. I went to the back door as my two friends were there and we were going fishing that day. I started to tell them about my odd dream and was utterly convinced that I was awake in normal reality. I looked up and my friend had cabbage leaves for hair. I was annoyed and really confused at this stage and went back to bed as I really did not know what to do.

Next time awake was for real, right time and right place. This was the first time for a false awakening ( a long time back now) but so truly convincing as to be scary. There was not one part of me that doubted that I was awake and in normal life.

Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”