Pyschic

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Meximuffin

Pyschic

Postby Meximuffin » 12 Jan 2017 10:41

Ive been hearing voices for about two years from memers to vocies outside my head where you can feel the vibration to imprinted thoughts. The first time this happened I was with a friend smoking weed and I stepped out side and in the sky I saw 3 types of ufos a long one a trangle and a circle one after that I heard a vocies that said turn around and it started talking about my family so I went home and nothing was wrong so I watched tv and a vocies was making fun of a ufo you on a commercial I was watching. After that I heard snake hisses at night and nightmares every night. I heard vocies say I had a lot to learn about pyschic powers and that I was on an antichirst watch list and dreamed of cops and and how they new about psychics and it was all a conspiracy. In my dreams there were also some lucid ones of random places were I seem to be just eyes floating around and in one dream I heard a voice say "where your eyes move and your head rolls" that I think was a tip on how to lucid dream without walking yourself

cayennedesert

Re: Pyschic

Postby cayennedesert » 12 Jan 2017 21:53

I know people who hear voices and are perfectly alright, and that's something you have to decide for yourself. That quote is really cool. If it gives you a clue about lucid dreaming use it. There are tons of books about psychic powers. I personally have trouble reading because of my own journey in life though, so I can't really recommend one to you. A mind is a powerful tool. Use it wisely :P
If you would like a personal session about lucid dreams, nightmares, or interpretations my site is

Dream-Insights.com

<3,
Cayenne

Unintended

Postby Unintended » 25 Jan 2017 17:07

They may say things which are useful for you, or which you don't like. However, hearing voices is usual in some predisposed people when they have been smoking marijuana for a time. If that's your case (I am very predisposed too), and you have also had thoughts about conspiracy, questioned reality, or visual hallucinations, and you don't like them, you could seek help of somebody who knows more than me about it. Ask your doctor. Of course, if you only hear voices or it doesn't annoy you, there's no need for it. Just do whatever you think is best :)

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 26 Jan 2017 03:49

There are many people who hear voices or have visions, but they have learned how to relate to these experiences in ways that allow them to live a generally normal life. It is important to establish that you are the boss, and to challenge any voices which may be threatening. Some voices may eventually act as wise advisers, and they may assist the voice hearer with creative pursuits.

- Here are some interesting resources -

(1) Wikipedia - "Hearing Voices Movement"

(2) Website - "Intervoice/ A Practical Guide To Coping With Voices" - intervoiceonline.org

(3) Book - "Living With Voices: 50 Stories Of Recovery" - by Marcus Romme and Sandra Escher

(4) YouTube - "The Voices In My Head - Eleanor Longden" - TED Talks

(5) Article - "I Talk Back To The Voices In My Head" - the guardian.com

(6) Article - "A Conversation With Dr. John Weir Perry" - global-vision.org

(7) Book - "The Secret History Of Dreaming" - by Robert Moss

(8) Book - "Your Sixth Sense: Unlocking the Power of Your Intuition:" - by Belleruth Naparstek

(9) Book - "The Way Of The Shaman" - by Michael Harner

Unintended

Postby Unintended » 26 Jan 2017 15:51

Wow, that's eye-opening... I don't personally know anybody who hears voices, and had always regarded it as something to be avoided. I'll read more about the thing. Thanks :D

DeniseGreen

Postby DeniseGreen » 11 Nov 2017 10:27

Yes, this type of people does exist, the people who hear voices and they know what is going to happen in the future by just visualizing. These kind of people are known as clairvoyant. A clairvoyant is one of the type of psychic reader. I think you should take consultation once, who have experienced like this before. You may check out for voyance pure powers here http://www.martine-voyance.com/consultation/. They may help you with this.Ask them, is it just a lucid dream or something else.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”