Guided Meditation/Hypnosis

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Crane25

Guided Meditation/Hypnosis

Postby Crane25 » 22 Feb 2017 02:34

Does anyone have any links or reccomendations for guided meditation specifically for self awareness?
I've many issues with self awareness and I tend to dissociate a lot during the day, and I believe it's holding back my full lucid potential, as self awareness is incredibly important to lucid dreaming.
If anyone has any input, I'd appreciate it very much. Thank you!
this is a load of barnacles

Sean Jacobs

Re: Guided Meditation/Hypnosis

Postby Sean Jacobs » 22 Feb 2017 13:21

Sorry Crane25 - I have very little experience with meditation. But I'm sure if you google "meditation for lucid dreaming" will will be able to find some articles related to the topic. For me, I'm trying to become "more aware" every day. I simply make it a point to stop what I'm doing and look around to see if there is anything in my current environment which would indicate if I'm dreaming, than I do a reality check.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Beethoven

Postby Beethoven » 22 Feb 2017 15:50

I'd say YouTube was a good place to start. There's hundreds of guided meditations on there.

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 24 Feb 2017 00:30

Crane25,

I recommend the following -

- Website - Health Journeys - healthjourneys.com
On Home page - Click tab - "Guided imagery 101"

- Web search - blog.healthjourneys.com - "Why Guided Imagery Is a Best Practice For Dissociative Disorder"
Article includes suggestions for several guided imagery audio titles.

Scroll to bottom of Blog home page for list of blog categories.

Under "Products" - Here are two CDs that I like.
- "Relieve Stress"
- "Healing Trauma"
Click - Select options - Audio sample

I like the voice of Belleruth Naparstek the best, but there are also many other good recordings to choose from.
Belleruth is the author of book - "Invisible Heroes: Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal".
Also, see -
- YouTube - "Belleruth Naparstek on PTSD" - Health Journeys - (7 videos)

EnricoGalard

Postby EnricoGalard » 03 Aug 2017 12:46

You don't have to pursue a meditation practice alone. Try these all-around best guided meditations for better sleep, less anxiety, self-healing, & mindfulness, & our favorites on YouTube.And you can also try to read this blog site:-mindvalleyacademy.com

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”