Love in lucid world

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Silence

Love in lucid world

Postby Silence » 16 Mar 2017 13:56

Hey there everyone! How u doing? I guess fine!

So lets go with the topic, what do you think about have intense love in lucid dreams.

1- You get inlove of the ppl you love in your real life?
2- You feel the love like in real life?
3- You get inlove of a character of your dreams?
4- any other think you wanna say.

I personally dont feel love, but i didnt work on it yet, i will try soon!
Sorry if my english its bad, im from spain. :P

Sean Jacobs

Re: Love in lucid world

Postby Sean Jacobs » 16 Mar 2017 14:56

Silence wrote:Hey there everyone! How u doing? I guess fine!

So lets go with the topic, what do you think about have intense love in lucid dreams.

1- You get inlove of the ppl you love in your real life?
2- You feel the love like in real life?
3- You get inlove of a character of your dreams?
4- any other think you wanna say.

I personally dont feel love, but i didnt work on it yet, i will try soon!

Hi Silence. I definitely feel very strong emotions in some of my lucid dreams. I definitely feel very strong (sometimes overwhelming) sexual desire for dream characters in my lucid dreams. I once met my mother in a lucid dream and felt a very strong feeling of love for her (and took her flying). I don't think I've ever fell in love with a dream character, but I've felt very intimately connected.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

tjb

Postby tjb » 16 Mar 2017 21:14

Hey silence. Thanks for the reply. As for love in a dream I don't experience that with women. I do however dream of my father ( who has passed away ) at times. This is a wonderful experience. I feel tremendous love in the dream. I seek him out at times and he is just there at others. I have conversations with him and ask for advice too. I wish everyone coud experience this who has lost a loved one. I too have met my mother in a dream and felt great love. We had a great time and I too took her flying. I have sexual experiences also but like i said in my post, they turn out bad most of the times. They start out great but then not so much lol. Frustrating. Good luck and keep on dreaming.

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 16 Mar 2017 22:32

Silence wrote:I personally dont feel love, but i didnt work on it yet, i will try soon!

If you don't feel or understand "love" aside from platonic, do you possibly think this just might just be your orientation? The term for this is called aromatic and there is nothing wrong with you if you are aromatic.
As for me, I am aromatic myself, so I am incapable of feeling or understanding that kind of love. Platonic love or being kind to others are the only things I understand.
In my lucid dreams, if the characters get along, they get along like friends and sometimes in quasiplatonic relationships (quasiplatonic is a committed relationship minus the romantic interactions).
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

oldluciddreamer

Postby oldluciddreamer » 19 Mar 2017 18:36

Hi, I'm new to this site but I've been lucid dreaming for almost 30 years now

There are dreams where I feel the most intense love towards a character in my dream. It's usually a girl I dont know, sometimes but not often it's a girl I know in real life.

Usually it's a lucid dream and I encounter a girl and for some reason I love her so much and I think she's real somehow. Like I know im dreaming for but some reason I want to believe shes real, dreaming also somewhere out in the world.

Like other people I also will then proceed to embrace her and take her on a journey inside my lucid dream. We will fly, I will create for her, etc. But never do we have sex when its a character I love this much. It's love so strong, stronger than I can explain, and it leaves me feeling sad when I wake up.

Sometimes I do have sex in my dreams but for some reason it's not these characters I love this much. And the act of sex always ends up being weird in different ways ( very un life like strangeness )

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 19 Mar 2017 21:20

I have a quasiplatonic friend (committed friendship) in many of my lucid dreams as well. It's rather nice to have a character whom I can express all my feelings at and vice versa with the feeling of safety the character and I can trust deeply in our friendship. I am not trusting in real life to allow others to get too close (unless I am training to fight back). So a quasiplatonic friendship would only work in a lucid dream.
It is way more likely that you'd win the mega lottery 5 times in a row than you would be dream meeting with a random person once that you never met before.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Yvonne

Postby Yvonne » 30 Apr 2017 12:00

oldluciddreamer wrote:Hi, I'm new to this site but I've been lucid dreaming for almost 30 years now

There are dreams where I feel the most intense love towards a character in my dream. It's usually a girl I dont know, sometimes but not often it's a girl I know in real life.

Usually it's a lucid dream and I encounter a girl and for some reason I love her so much and I think she's real somehow. Like I know im dreaming for but some reason I want to believe shes real, dreaming also somewhere out in the world.

Like other people I also will then proceed to embrace her and take her on a journey inside my lucid dream. We will fly, I will create for her, etc. But never do we have sex when its a character I love this much. It's love so strong, stronger than I can explain, and it leaves me feeling sad when I wake up.

Sometimes I do have sex in my dreams but for some reason it's not these characters I love this much. And the act of sex always ends up being weird in different ways ( very un life like strangeness )

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”