Question about the Fast Track

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Sander

Question about the Fast Track

Postby Sander » 31 Mar 2017 17:39

Greetings,

I've received an e-mail a couple of days ago, that left me with a question about the fast track, which i bought a few years ago.

A passage in the e-mail (the one about passion flower tea) in particular had me confused:

When you buy Claridream PRO, you don’t just get 60 capsules. You get unlimited access to all 30 modules of Lucid Dreaming Fast Track

What are these 30 modules? When i bought the fast track, i only received 2 e-books and 2 slef-hypnosis audio tracks.

Thanks in advance.
Free Your Mind.

First LD: 30/08/2012 :mrgreen:

Sean Jacobs

Re: Question about the Fast Track

Postby Sean Jacobs » 31 Mar 2017 18:40

Modules sound like sections of a training document/guide.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Sander

Postby Sander » 07 Apr 2017 17:21

Can anyone of the WOLD team elaborate please...?
Free Your Mind.

Sander

Postby Sander » 06 May 2017 00:35

still waiting for an explanation....
Free Your Mind.

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 15 May 2017 19:25

Don't be telling people to kill themselves when they don't want to.

Also, it is not funny in the least to end up in a life threatening lucid dream. You are aware the whole time you could literally die while you are inside the lucid dream. It's not like most lucid dreams where you know that death is a slap on the wrist. You become aware if you die in the lucid dream if you end up in one because you stopped breathing in real life and lost consciousness before entering one, you are very aware it's most likely going to be permanent. I can only imagine if the poison did end up killing you while you are in the lucid dream. No hope of escape, you are trapped and about to die. You can only wait in your lucid dream and cry, knowing it's all going to end.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

lucid_pancake

Postby lucid_pancake » 01 Jun 2017 06:03

Hi Sander

Chris here! So sorry about the extremely belated reply!

When Becky first release the course it was in e-book format. Sounds like you received that. But then when the course was upgraded in 2015, it was extended and converted to an e-course format made of 30 modules. All the existing customers were sent a mail with free upgrade details, but it sounds like maybe that mail got lost somewhere on its way to you.

Drop me a PM or email and I'll sort out your login details :)

Cheers!
Chris

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”