Occult Dream Theory

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Rickjr22001

Re: Occult Dream Theory

Postby Rickjr22001 » 24 Apr 2017 05:23

I believe there is something more out there. There is a reason why it's called lucid dreaming, and there is a reason why there is so little information about it.

Yes, lots of information about how- to. Which I feel it comes natural. It's chosen. A gift. A muscle we individually work on our own journeys.

if you still lucid dream....I want you to go into lucid dreaming, and force yourself to fall asleep again.

I have been told froma dream character that you are not able to come back from it. But also it's just a dream.

I believe in god, and I do believe in the after life. And I do believe lucid dreaming is a taste.

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 24 Apr 2017 06:36

Going to sleep in a lucid dream? Well there have been a few times where I've been forced to do just that, when I've passed out during a lucid dream. It's not very much fun to lose consciousness whether in a lucid dream or in real life, I will say that.

I don't think most lucid dreaming has anything to do with the netherworld.
Even the ones where I fly around places resembling real life and I end up having incidents of dream spying I believe are just lucid dreams.

To Summerlander: Could we please stop chasing off users off of this forum? I was trying to make peace with nick by sending him a message, but he already left.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 24 Apr 2017 21:12

Rickjr22001 wrote:I believe there is something more out there. There is a reason why it's called lucid dreaming, and there is a reason why there is so little information about it.

Because we exist in the best of all possible worlds and everything that happens is always for the best, right, Dr. Pangloss? :mrgreen:

Yes, lots of information about how- to. Which I feel it comes natural. It's chosen. A gift. A muscle we individually work on our own journeys.

From little info to lots of info ...

if you still lucid dream....I want you to go into lucid dreaming, and force yourself to fall asleep again.

Done that. 8-)

I have been told froma dream character that you are not able to come back from it. But also it's just a dream.

Told by a dream.

I believe in god, and I do believe in the after life. And I do believe lucid dreaming is a taste.

Is this a belief or a wish? The latter isn't good enough. There are many things we wish for which never are or never come true. If it's the former ... on what grounds? :)

lucide wrote:To Summerlander: Could we please stop chasing off users off of this forum? I was trying to make peace with nick by sending him a message, but he already left.

I'm not here to make peace or to appease or agree with members when I don't. I don't chase them either. In the words of Christopher Hitchens (well, paraphrasing) when accused of assassinating characters: They committed suicide long before I opened my mouth ... :D

Besides ... I would like to see members who really have something to offer to the table. Not the same ol' New Age pretentious drivel. :roll:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 24 Apr 2017 22:15

Summerlander wrote:They committed suicide long before I opened my mouth ... :D

Besides ... I would like to see members who really have something to offer to the table. Not the same ol' New Age pretentious drivel. :roll:

You are seriously okay with some of these religious users committing suicide for what you end up saying to them? I guess you would call it bonus points of winning if one of them ended up posting a live video of their own death to you (a few users really did this to their bullies on live Facebook videos, needless to say, this really was a satisfying victory for their enemies).
One thing I would worry about if I were you is if you really do drive a user to suicide, especially with an American user, is lawsuit. You might want to put this into consideration, considering that Americans are willing to sue people over almost everything if they think they can get huge amounts of money out of it.

I don't really care what kind of members I see, I know all members have potential, even my sensei said this.

There is a reason why I don't think you should chase any user away or believe some users are bad for any reason. I was a "bad student" who had little to no potential in middle school, but I made it out of that. I doubt any of those users are as bad as I was in middle school or in any of those times I suffered "depression".

I was right about real life as well! I might as well just hang out in lucid dreams most of the time, because at least I won't have to worry about my characters judging each other so harshly like that. You probably can tell from the negativity in my posts I am starting to fall into depression again (not the evil version, just the crashed version).
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 25 Apr 2017 11:32

lucidé wrote:You are seriously okay with some of these religious users committing suicide for what you end up saying to them?

I think you are misconstruing my statements. What I said was a trope to mean that such characters have already abandoned reason and blackguard themselves with their inane statements. They seriously can't expect to be taken at face value by the likes of me. In this sense, I'm not the one doing the 'killing'---they have 'killed' themselves long before they met me and I'm just pointing out the obvious. :)

I guess you would call it bonus points of winning if one of them ended up posting a live video of their own death to you (a few users really did this to their bullies on live Facebook videos, needless to say, this really was a satisfying victory for their enemies).

I would not like to see that and wouldn't consider it a victory at all. My victory would come from seeing much of humankind enlightened and jettisoning superstition in favour of science and reason. :idea:

One thing I would worry about if I were you is if you really do drive a user to suicide, especially with an American user, is lawsuit. You might want to put this into consideration, considering that Americans are willing to sue people over almost everything if they think they can get huge amounts of money out of it.

A lawsuit? Bring it on. If the families of suicide subjects think I'm to blame I'm more than happy to argue my case. My stepfather was an alcoholic, developed cirrhosis and finally committed suicide---Should I litigate pubs and offies for selling alcoholic beverages? Of course not.

My stepfather was a victim of his own biology and inclinations. Nobody else's fault. Many alcoholics never perish just like many faced with counterarguments and discrepant statements online do not commit suicide!

The world can be a cruel place and how you take it depends on you as a person. If you contemplate suicide because you find some feature of the world disagreeable, you need help. Simple.

I don't really care what kind of members I see, I know all members have potential, even my sensei said this.

Everybody has potential. The human brain can regenerate and has neuroplasticity. But it can also be led astray. Many of us are, unfortunately, lost ...

There is a reason why I don't think you should chase any user away or believe some users are bad for any reason. I was a "bad student" who had little to no potential in middle school, but I made it out of that. I doubt any of those users are as bad as I was in middle school or in any of those times I suffered "depression".

It isn't my intention to chase them away. It is, however, my intention to educate them and help them see sense. But, as Morpheus said, I can only show them the proverbial door; they're the ones who have to walk through it.

They may not be bad people but their ideas and beliefs might be and, under the freedom of expression act, I'm entitled to call them out. 8-)

I was right about real life as well! I might as well just hang out in lucid dreams most of the time, because at least I won't have to worry about my characters judging each other so harshly like that. You probably can tell from the negativity in my posts I am starting to fall into depression again (not the evil version, just the crashed version).

Don't stress over worldly conflicts. Just accept the way things are. You can change your relationship with the real world. There is a bright side to conflicts and debate. It makes things more interesting. :)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Shardarke

Postby Shardarke » 25 Apr 2017 13:51

"I was right about real life as well! I might as well just hang out in lucid dreams most of the time, because at least I won't have to worry about my characters judging each other so harshly like that. You probably can tell from the negativity in my posts I am starting to fall into depression again (not the evil version, just the crashed version)."

How are you feeling right now with your depression? I hope it's getting better...

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 25 Apr 2017 15:27

Summerlander wrote:
I would not like to see that and wouldn't consider it a victory at all. My victory would come from seeing much of humankind enlightened and jettisoning superstition in favour of science and reason. :idea:

I have a huge problem with humans giving up empathy for that. Because then most of the puppies and kittens that are found at the humane society will be sent off to the experiment labs and suffer slow painful deaths, as well as the experiment labs will then start to experiment on the starving humans instead of letting an experiment go to waste. You probably had no idea that science is fighting against the humane societies, Peta, and "empathy" for the right to be able to kill animals for the right to be able to do this now did you?

A lawsuit? Bring it on. If the families of suicide subjects think I'm to blame I'm more than happy to argue my case.
The world can be a cruel place and how you take it depends on you as a person. If you contemplate suicide because you find some feature of the world disagreeable, you need help. Simple.

Alcohol is a completely different situation than faced with online bullying, I might want to point this one out. I've seen many different situations of this online, where people will keep antagonizing a teenager online, sometimes over a religion, sometimes over their orientation. If they manage to get ahold of their text number, then they will harass them constantly, sending them texts constantly, so the bullying gets cranked to 11 in most of these suicide cases, where the victim cannot escape their bully, no matter how hard they try to escape it. If you ended up doing something like this to a religious user for real, harassing them if you got ahold of their text number, and making their life miserable, there is a very good chance they will kill themselves just to escape from you. This in the US is known as harassment, so yes you can get sued for doing that.
There may be a better reason for people to destroy themselves. Like if a schizo knows they are going to lose their mind or a person with lost emotions knows they won't be able to control it. I am not sure why people don't just ALLOW euthanasia (sometimes they know they might do harm, so they might try to kill themselves while they are still sane) instead of preventing an unnecessary tragedy.

Everybody has potential. The human brain can regenerate and has neuroplasticity. But it can also be led astray. Many of us are, unfortunately, lost ...

I don't believe any of them are "lost" actually. I get WAY more brainwashed than any of them ever could when one of my emotions gets too intense, and I am not kidding about this. I am...not even myself when this happens, and am unable to properly hear the voices of my friends or my family, just because that emotion is too intense for me to even realize what is going on. I am sure if ANYONE else without a mental breakdown were taken to the correct therapist, they could at least "hear" the therapist and the therapist could reason with them, whereas I am so overwhelmed by an emotion, the therapist can't really do much to help me. The only thing that usually does help, but is considered extremely inhumane, is if someone knocks me out. Losing consciousness resets my emotions.

It isn't my intention to chase them away. It is, however, my intention to educate them and help them see sense. But, as Morpheus said, I can only show them the proverbial door; they're the ones who have to walk through it.

Some people don't wish to be educated in that way. I really don't want to lose consciousness anymore now just because of what you said about it. You made me somewhat afraid of it to the point where I would rather have to live forever in extreme agonizing pain, only to be released in lucid dreams from the pain, than have to lose consciousness.

They may not be bad people but their ideas and beliefs might be and, under the freedom of expression act, I'm entitled to call them out. 8-)

Their ideas and beliefs I don't see as bad. Let's face it, we all do exactly the same thing on the Sims 2 and 3. I once saw someone cook a baby on the grill on the Sims 2, and have their Sims eat it. Believe me, if we all had that ability, we would all become psychopaths (most of us are quite guilty of doing that on video games that allow us to on video games), and end up killing people, because we could get away so easily with murdering others, and we could murder others so easily, just like on the Sims 2 and 3. Some users on the Sims 2 and 3 even go as far as to kill babies and and animals, so that's also not entirely out of the question either. Admit it, because we are all human and we all have a few psychopathic tendencies, we would all be guilty of doing something like that.
I don't believe most of their ideas are bad, unless killing and raping are your top priority, like with Islam and Fundamentalism. Otherwise, I would just leave people like that alone if their intention is not to do so.

Don't stress over worldly conflicts. Just accept the way things are. You can change your relationship with the real world. There is a bright side to conflicts and debate. It makes things more interesting. :)

I probably never will. I will probably will always see it as a very horrifying place that I need to escape from. I am sure someday, someone like you will probably try to destroy my hometown out of hatred (you really don't know what it is like living in Utah... as soon as you found out, you would probably destroy it). Maybe I can build that virtual reality machine someday and live inside of it.

How are you feeling right now with your depression? I hope it's getting better...

My depression unlike many people who suffer from it tends to happen in phases that lasts for while, unless I have something extremely traumatic happen to me, then my depression and emotions reach extreme levels, and it can sometimes take up to a year or 2 to recover from that. This form of depression should eventually go away, so don't worry. It's kind of like in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GwKAf3wTrM 8:40 That angry looking stage is clearly supposed to represent depression, especially the way the characters treat it.

I have a question, why is it since you joined this forum you have been targeting my depression weakness since you joined this forum, and have not once have been talking about lucid dreaming? I know I have done some horrible things in the past, but do me a favor, and don't keep embarrassing me in front of the others over this.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 25 Apr 2017 19:14

lucidé wrote:I have a huge problem with humans giving up empathy for that. Because then most of the puppies and kittens that are found at the humane society will be sent off to the experiment labs and suffer slow painful deaths, as well as the experiment labs will then start to experiment on the starving humans instead of letting an experiment go to waste. You probably had no idea that science is fighting against the humane societies, Peta, and "empathy" for the right to be able to kill animals for the right to be able to do this now did you?

Nobody has to give up empathy or compassion for science. But I certainly don't resonate or sympathise with certain beliefs---particularly when they are unfounded.

We've already discussed animal cruelty and what happens in some labs when you were nesgirl, lucide. I remember saying to you that science doesn't have tenets advocating cruelty. What you are talking about is the unethical practices of some scientists who haven't been imaginative enough to try different methodologies in their studies. It's completely different and does not warrant your unfair stereotype against science.

And sometimes, politicians are to blame as scientists don't get enough funding and have to work with limited resources. But I completely back USAMRIID for quarantining monkeys riddled with Marburg and Ebola. Their work is vital for keeping hot agents in check in order to prevent the decimation or extinction of our species! :ugeek:

Alcohol is a completely different situation than faced with online bullying, I might want to point this one out. I've seen many different situations of this online, where people will keep antagonizing a teenager online, sometimes over a religion, sometimes over their orientation. If they manage to get ahold of their text number, then they will harass them constantly, sending them texts constantly, so the bullying gets cranked to 11 in most of these suicide cases, where the victim cannot escape their bully, no matter how hard they try to escape it.

Alcoholism is alcohol-dependence which many people fail to shake off. It is a serious problem especially when it exarcerbates depression and contributes to suicidal thinking. Anyway, regardless of the causes of suicide, lawsuits won't solve anything. I cannot litigate offies and pubs for legally selling drinks to my deceased alcoholic stepfather just as reasonably impugned WOLD members cannot prosecute me for having the gall and freedom to take issue with what they say. If they feel depressed, they should seek help. This is taking responsibility for oneself. 8-)

If you ended up doing something like this to a religious user for real, harassing them if you got ahold of their text number, and making their life miserable, there is a very good chance they will kill themselves just to escape from you. This in the US is known as harassment, so yes you can get sued for doing that.

That's harassment. It's different. Getting a hold of people's numbers and tormenting them with abusive text messages is not the same as disagreeing with them on a social website. On WOLD they can simply block my posts on their server or even leave the website (which is what a lot of them seem to have done for reasons unknown, because, let's face it, we cannot be sure about their reasons or what went through their minds for that matter). :geek:

There may be a better reason for people to destroy themselves. Like if a schizo knows they are going to lose their mind or a person with lost emotions knows they won't be able to control it.

Alcoholism-induced depression and suicide before the prospect of painfully dying from cirrhosis is just as legit as a schizophrenically motivated suicide.

I am not sure why people don't just ALLOW euthanasia (sometimes they know they might do harm, so they might try to kill themselves while they are still sane) instead of preventing an unnecessary tragedy.

I'm all for euthanasia, too. It's allowed in the Kingdom of The Netherlands. Did you know that?

I don't believe any of them are "lost" actually. I get WAY more brainwashed than any of them ever could when one of my emotions gets too intense, and I am not kidding about this. I am...not even myself when this happens, and am unable to properly hear the voices of my friends or my family, just because that emotion is too intense for me to even realize what is going on. I am sure if ANYONE else without a mental breakdown were taken to the correct therapist, they could at least "hear" the therapist and the therapist could reason with them, whereas I am so overwhelmed by an emotion, the therapist can't really do much to help me. The only thing that usually does help, but is considered extremely inhumane, is if someone knocks me out. Losing consciousness resets my emotions.

The fact that the aforementioned WOLD members are not crazy but simply misinformed and obdurately persisting in ignorance makes them all the more, erm ... lost, lucide. What do you want me to say? :mrgreen:

Some people don't wish to be educated in that way. I really don't want to lose consciousness anymore now just because of what you said about it. You made me somewhat afraid of it to the point where I would rather have to live forever in extreme agonizing pain, only to be released in lucid dreams from the pain, than have to lose consciousness.

I'm not here to console you, lucide. It's not even my style to sugarcoat reality for my kids. I'd be lying to you if I said I'm pretty sure there is an afterlife. As I said before, I'd rather a cold and harsh truth than a consoling lie.

... beliefs I don't see as bad.

I'm pretty sure the Qur'an is the champion lode of bad ideas. :twisted:

Maybe I can build that virtual reality machine someday and live inside of it.

According to neuroscientific evidence gathered so far, it is extremely likely that death will free you of all experience. It'll be like this life never happened and you never existed. There won't even be a 'you' to contemplate the cessation of being. You'll be as untouchable as the gods ... :mrgreen:

- Padmasambhava

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 25 Apr 2017 21:58

Summerlander wrote:
Nobody has to give up empathy or compassion for science. But I certainly don't resonate or sympathise with certain beliefs---particularly when they are unfounded.

We've already discussed animal cruelty and what happens in some labs when you were nesgirl, lucide. I remember saying to you that science doesn't have tenets advocating cruelty. What you are talking about is the unethical practices of some scientists who haven't been imaginative enough to try different methodologies in their studies. It's completely different and does not warrant your unfair stereotype against science.

And sometimes, politicians are to blame as scientists don't get enough funding and have to work with limited resources. But I completely back USAMRIID for quarantining monkeys riddled with Marburg and Ebola. Their work is vital for keeping hot agents in check in order to prevent the decimation or extinction of our species! :ugeek:

It still doesn't stop the fact that animal cruelty is often done in the "name of science" quite often, and it needs to stop. Like one time, instead of examining an endangered bird, some scientists decided to shoot it, stuff it, and display it in the museum, all in the "name of science". Also that "Science of America" is doing what they can get away with experimenting on people, even if it kills them. Usually they do this if treatments with the right medicine are too expensive for the middle class (about $10,000,000), so the only other way is science experiments and risking a possible slow painful death, or dying sooner.
Also according to science, cruelty to the handicapped (not racism or sexism, but stigma towards the handicapped) has happened since the caveman days, because the cavemen used to eat the brains of their handicapped children. In the wild as well, most animals will either abandon handicapped members of their group, leaving them to get eaten by predators, or when they are born, they will eat them. Stigma towards the handicapped has never changed, nor will I ever expect it to according to "science" even in our own species. The way part of society is treating some of them today (leaving them on the streets to starve, locking them in jail or beating them, or worse, locking them in the psych ward) I personally believe is way worse than they treated them before (they would poke a hole in their head to leave them lying in a coma, or they would simply drown/suffocate them... which is no different than the animals killing their handicapped). As much as you hate religion, if it weren't for it, we wouldn't have been able to figure out that schizo, multiple personality disorder, emotional swings, depression, and other mental disabilities really existed back in the 1600s. Modern medicine should really thank them for this, because now we know mental disabilities. This also pieces together why people hung "witches" as well, they probably were just poor females suffering from mood swings either from a rare disability, or possibly once a month from the dreaded PMDD (a rarer form of what goes on inside a female, this is officially what can give her mood swings one week a month).

Alcoholism is alcohol-dependence which many people fail to shake off. It is a serious problem especially when it exarcerbates depression and contributes to suicidal thinking. Anyway, regardless of the causes of suicide, lawsuits won't solve anything. I cannot litigate offies and pubs for legally selling drinks to my deceased alcoholic stepfather just as reasonably impugned WOLD members cannot prosecute me for having the gall and freedom to take issue with what they say. If they feel depressed, they should seek help. This is taking responsibility for oneself. 8-)

I know lawsuits don't solve anything, but you really don't know what America is like. They will do just about anything to get "money" out of you. Like there was this one time, a gay couple sued a cake company, because they didn't want to make them an X rated pornographic wedding cake. No it wasn't because they didn't want to make them a wedding cake. They wanted a very graphic wedding cake of each other "doing it" on there, and the company having "moral" standing refused to make the cake. So instead of going somewhere else, they sued the company, and made the couple lose their house. The person who owned the shop is as of right now, is living in a homeless shelter. Another example I have, was when I was much younger shortly before I entered middle school. There used to be this really fun indoor theme park. It had an arcade, bowling center, almost everything you could imagine, fun for someone who was about to grow into a teenager. Except then a teenager got shot, and the parents decided to sue the theme park, and not the parents. This ended up forcing that theme park out of business, and many people including myself really hated the parents for suing the theme park, and not the criminal himself. Lawsuits in America are hurting everyone I am afraid because of these greedy @#$@, they took most, if not all the swings out of the parks, many people are even afraid to help out anyone injured anymore, places install as much security as possible, and even Disney, when the kid got drowned by an Alligator in Florida (it was the parent's fault BTW, they went swimming in a "do not swim" area), they banned all Crocodile and Alligator references from TV and from their theme parks to avoid lawsuit, despite the fact the parents are suing them anyways.

That's harassment. It's different. Getting a hold of people's numbers and tormenting them with abusive text messages is not the same as disagreeing with them on a social website. On WOLD they can simply block my posts on their server or even leave the website (which is what a lot of them seem to have done for reasons unknown, because, let's face it, we cannot be sure about their reasons or what went through their minds for that matter). :geek:

I probably know why they all left. They like living in the reality they are in, and they don't want to leave that reality. I can completely understand this.

Alcoholism-induced depression and suicide before the prospect of painfully dying from cirrhosis is just as legit as a schizophrenically motivated suicide.

Except alcohol only damages yourself. Schizo or some other mental illness that you know will brainwash your mind is WAY worse. If someone knows they are going to get brainwashed and during that brainwashing, they could possibly hurt or even kill someone, then usually that's the real reason why they want to kill themselves, while they can still keep their sanity.

I'm all for euthanasia, too. It's allowed in the Kingdom of The Netherlands. Did you know that?

I know, but it is illegal in Utah, and attempted suicide is a second degree felony in Utah (can land you in prison for up to 5 years, and sometimes the mentally disabled end up in there for the rest of their lives). If a schizo for example believes they are going to lose their head, allow this, and save many lives.

The fact that the aforementioned WOLD members are not crazy but simply misinformed and obdurately persisting in ignorance makes them all the more, erm ... lost, lucide. What do you want me to say?

Well if you feel that way, why not treat it simply like they have "special needs" rather than they are ignorant? In other words, as if they had some sort of mental disability, and you need to treat them slightly differently just because they have that mental disability. I used to work with people like this. You need to treat people like this very delicately and with extreme care, as they are very sensitive, have completely different needs, and have the mental capacity of a child. Even with someone who has a high functioning mental disability, it works in the same way, they have the mental capacity of a child, and also you have to be extremely careful about the feelings of these ones, because there's a chance they could end up having thoughts of killing themselves. They diagnosed that 1 out of 20 people have a form of mental disability. You never really know with any of the users you are talking to if one of them really does have a mental disability or not. I worked with the mentally handicapped before, and I would say a few of the behaviors you keep getting furious at at don't really surprise me at all. Ritualistic behavior (found in many religions) and OCD are often extremely common and especially hard to let go of for many people with varying forms of high functioning mental disabilities, so I really wouldn't get mad at people like that just because there their brain suffers from a disability, and it cannot work like a normal person's mind.

I'm not here to console you, lucide. It's not even my style to sugarcoat reality for my kids. I'd be lying to you if I said I'm pretty sure there is an afterlife. As I said before, I'd rather a cold and harsh truth than a consoling lie.

I know this, but I am scared enough that I won't even go into delta sleep at night most of the time anymore (I don't really see the point anyway). A few times when I've gotten deprived bad enough of this for long enough, I've gotten dizzy in my lucid dreams, and passed out.

I'm pretty sure the Qur'an is the champion lode of bad ideas. :twisted:

Religious books aren't going to be a bad influence to almost anyone anymore than video games like Grand Theft Auto are going to influence kids to go out and shoot up a school. Let's face it, I've done way worse things on the Sims 3 to my Sims (I did set a town on fire, and I did accidentally burn all the babies and animals once in a town..oops my bad! ).
Talking to snakes and donkeys sounds like a very good idea, and I try talking to animals all the time. Animals really enjoy being communicated with.
According to neuroscientific evidence gathered so far, it is extremely likely that death will free you of all experience. It'll be like this life never happened and you never existed. There won't even be a 'you' to contemplate the cessation of being. You'll be as untouchable as the gods ... :mrgreen:

That's not what I want, I REALLY don't want to be "unconscious", it sounds frightening. I just want to be free to live in a lucid dream or in lutopia, without any pain. Live with all the characters who really care about me. Why does that have to be way too much of a wish to ask?
There just has to be some way I can live in a lucid dream indefinitely, and I am not giving up on my goal of living in a lucid dream indefinitely maybe one day. You can proceed with your goal to be unconscious forever, but I really don't want that.

nickbor

Postby nickbor » 26 Apr 2017 07:11

its ok lucide I accept youre apology and i meant no offense to anyone if someone is offended by the biggest religeon in todays time thats a lot of people and they are the type i hope who like me will forgive summmerlander and survive and even respect what he want which is a right to take som stance but god does this thing which he already told me because of some people innocently like to kid around and tell lies as a joke or something, while others demand strict rules and prophecy or proof or something god created something where economicallly were supposed to be appesed. and even some who influencal people know how god works by experience. god does not forsake anyone who wants a sense of humor. but it is ususally serious people who get angry about something that god can forgive feelings which sometimes we can have that lead to nothing positive. this is why when a young population want to stand up for itself or focus on issues or some pet peve or percieved sin because of something I hope you realize I have basically survived something because of god. god grants me a right to live for some while and offers me my redemption and freedom at the same time which gives me athority to forgive things which are offenses of summerlander based on no real enlightened experience just reading bhuddist scripture which the buddha told his followers to not write stuff down. but me like i said i know from spiritual experience and i can tell when i do this thing around anyone and its some other christian and i just sit there and love them unconditionally with my immortal soul they feel it. i dont say i love you when i dont really feel the love. the point of my faith is to practice something which keeps me free alive at peace at times and compassionate when needed, but passionate unconditional love where to the spiritaul observes whom is a bit psycic perciving me would see me as a white loving spiritual being of light. there are problems in my life i usually deal tith it by using an enlightened tolerance to deal with them

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”