Innate Lucid Dream

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
sagaloohoo

Innate Lucid Dream

Postby sagaloohoo » 25 Jul 2012 23:23

I have just recently discovered Lucid Dreaming and was shocked to discover I have been lucid dreaming since I could remember. For as long as I can remember I have been aware of my dreams and have the ability to control them. I can fly in all my dreams and more or less change them. Although sometimes my dream manipulations do not go as planned I am always aware that I am dreaming and am able to have at least some control over it. Is this common, are there any other "innate" lucid dreamers?

Dannydaninja

Re: Innate Lucid Dream

Postby Dannydaninja » 26 Jul 2012 09:26

It's like any other skill, some people catch onto it faster than others and some are just born to be exceptional at it. I've been lucid dreaming since I was 5 and I can also fly in all of my dreams, but I'm not always lucid (sometimes I'll fly around and think it's perfectly normal and not even realise I'm dreaming). But you're really lucky to always be aware that you're dreaming when you are, that's really rare.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”