Half dreaming half Sleep paraylsis!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
LearningToDream

Half dreaming half Sleep paraylsis!

Postby LearningToDream » 13 Apr 2017 20:40

I've been having this weird thing happened to me recently and it's where I'm half in sleep paralysis and half dreaming. I will go into a bit more detail below, however I will keep this short. I am sorry if this is in the wrong section but I don't know where to place it. It was either here or Paranormal.

What happens:
I awake in my bed, with my eyes closed, I do not know I'm awake and cannot move so I presume it's sleep paralysis, I do not know I'm in my bed at all. Then non-lucid dreams sort of play in my head one after the other. They are extremely vivid. I usually have 1 non-lucid dream per day but since this has happened I am having 3 per day and they incredibly vivid. This is what I find weird, I don't know I'm in my bed and I don't know I'm in a dream. I can also "feel" what happens in these non-lucid dreams in real life. For example if I got kicked in the leg I could feel it on my body. It's like I'm half in bed half in a dream! I also feel emotions while in this weird state. For example, I got embarrassed in one of my dreams and I felt it while I was in my bed.

A few other things also happen but I want to keep this as short as I can as I don't have much time to continue writing.

When I eventually wake up I remember everything that has happened. I remember the feeling of being in the bed and in the dream. The dreams are non-lucid btw If I haven't already stated.

I just wanted to share this as I found it weird and interesting.

Thank you for reading! :D :lol: :oops: :shock:

LearningToDream

Re: Half dreaming half Sleep paraylsis!

Postby LearningToDream » 24 Apr 2017 20:17

Just was doing some research and people say it's sleep paralysis and hypnagogic hallucinations.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”