Was this an LD?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Was this an LD?

Postby tophergdavis » 27 Jul 2012 02:57

So I laid down this afternoon to try my hand at the WILD technique. I was visualizing walking down a pathway along a cliff that followed a waterfall into a rocky grotto. About twenty feet from the bottom I jumped off the ledge to the ground. When I jumped I could physically feel the wind rush past me, the feeling of my stomach jumping to my thoat and the impact of my feet on the ground. I could even feel the strain in my knees. I never remember actually falling asleep or doing reality checks. But as I've yet to have my first LD I'm not sure what they feel like. I just know that I've never felt anything like it before. It felt like I actually fell twenty feet. Could this have been an LD?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Re: Was this an LD?

Postby Denmonation » 27 Jul 2012 05:49

If you never came to the conscious realization that you were dreaming, then it was not a lucid dream. But the fact that it was so vivid means you are increasing your awareness and are on the right track to having LDs.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”