FILD or WILD?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
xboxspider

FILD or WILD?

Postby xboxspider » 20 Apr 2017 01:59

So I'm back into Lucid Dreaming and I want to ask, should I attempt FILD or WILD first?
"Turn around" I say to my friends. They turn around and see a beautiful sandy beach. They were stunned.
Lucid Dreams: 6
Regular Dreams ∞+
Goal this year: 5 LDs

Mythos

Re: FILD or WILD?

Postby Mythos » 20 Apr 2017 05:42

Responding a bit late but FILD sounds like your best bet unless you're an excellent WILDer. I do believe that I'll FILD tonight too and report back in the morning with the amazing lucid dream that I had. <- Optimistic intentioning
Wishing you pleasant days and lucid nights.

Salman Khan

Postby Salman Khan » 20 Apr 2017 12:55

Success rate in FILD is very very less and that's exactly opposite in WILD where it's very high. So if you are trying on your luck, perform FILD. But for best experience and definite lucidity try WILD

Happy Dreaming

Mythos

Postby Mythos » 20 Apr 2017 19:29

So despite my optimistic intentioning I didn't have a lucid dream. At least not one I can remember. I woke up at 4:30am and attempted to have a FILD. I crashed right back to sleep and at some point after that I found myself drumming on a cinderblock wall where each block emitted different tones, like when someone taps a fork to glasses full of different heights of water. A smart person would have reality checked. Unfortunately for me... I was just me.
Wishing you pleasant days and lucid nights.

inducedlucidity

Postby inducedlucidity » 25 Apr 2017 15:18

FILD I feel is actually extremely easy to perform as long as your body is prepared for it. For it to succeed every single time your body must be very very tired, you know that heavy feeling you get when you wake up from very profound sleep. If you wake up and you're not feeling that way, then my advice is just to get up and try WILD. But go fir FIlD first. i swear I have FILDs at least 5 times a week, not that hard if your body is prepared for it.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream - For lucid dreaming tips and advice look me up on Twitter @inducedlucidity

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”