Realm Travel

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
TheSeeker

Realm Travel

Postby TheSeeker » 21 Apr 2017 02:52

Does anyone know anything about lucid dreaming being a prerequisite for realm travel? I know someone who says he travels to other realms "from the lucid realm" once he falls asleep and goes lucid. Is this possible?

lucidé

Re: Realm Travel

Postby lucidé » 21 Apr 2017 04:51

Are you referring to flying to other planets within our universe or maybe in another universe (as I believe there are multiverses) in a lucid dream?

If you are referring to this, then yes it is completely possible to do that, just believe you can space travel in a lucid dream, and have fun with it. I wouldn't count on spying, but it is still really fun.

If you are not referring to other planets, I am not sure what you are talking about. Area Y27?
I just am hoping you aren't referring to the netherworld.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

TheSeeker

Postby TheSeeker » 22 Apr 2017 02:45

Thank you lucidé for your input. No, I am not referring to the netherworld or other planets or universes within the lucid realm (what is Area Y27? I have so much to learn! :D ). These are completely separate from the lucid realm. They - I guess - are like different dimensions that supposedly can be accessed while lucid. The astral realm is perhaps an example, but this guy told me anyone can create their own realm using visualization and their energy, so I'm still confused.

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 22 Apr 2017 03:44

TheSeeker wrote:Thank you lucidé for your input. No, I am not referring to the netherworld or other planets or universes within the lucid realm (what is Area Y27? I have so much to learn! :D ). These are completely separate from the lucid realm. They - I guess - are like different dimensions that supposedly can be accessed while lucid. The astral realm is perhaps an example, but this guy told me anyone can create their own realm using visualization and their energy, so I'm still confused.

Area Y27 is a place my lucid dream friends and I named the same place we all saw while we were all dream meshing. It was a very peaceful place in our lucid dreams and the DCs were so very friendly there, but my lucid dream friends and I decided to nickname it together. Since it was such a complex nickname, it made for an excellent dream meshing password (sometimes with dream meshing, to further match symbols, a user may come up with a complex verbal password), which all of my lucid dream friends and I were able to remember that password. So technically I made up a name for that lucid dream reality my friends and I all managed to have lucid dreams about, but it was all in the name of fun and some good dream meshing.
If you are talking about creating your own reality, lucid dreamers do that all the time. While you cannot do this for real, you can imagine your own reality, and create your own home, your own universe, your own characters, the lucid dreaming universe within your own mind is yours to bend and will to your liking, and you can do anything you want to without it affecting real life. I do this all the time, and get away with all sorts of things I could never get away with in real life. Lucid dreaming you must realize is not real, and you are not actually creating and warping other dimensions, but rather you are just subconsciously creating things in your own head. I will say the more skilled levels of lucid dreaming get to be a lot more fun and exciting with this.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

TheSeeker

Postby TheSeeker » 24 Apr 2017 02:32

Again lucidé, thank you for your input (and for telling me about Area Y27, as well. It sounds like a really cool place). Now when you say, "dream meshing," are you talking about dream sharing? I've only briefly skimmed the forum rules, but is it possible for us to chat one on one of you don't mind answering a few questions I have?

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 24 Apr 2017 02:52

TheSeeker wrote:Again lucidé, thank you for your input (and for telling me about Area Y27, as well. It sounds like a really cool place). Now when you say, "dream meshing," are you talking about dream sharing? I've only briefly skimmed the forum rules, but is it possible for us to chat one on one of you don't mind answering a few questions I have?

Sort of, it's more among the lines of the scientifically accurate version of it.

The non-supernatural version or the scientifically accurate version of it is called dream meshing, when 2 or more people simply program their lucid dreams to be similar, and match the symbols they had in their similar dreams. Low probability actions such as conversations and dream spying are possible during dream meshing.
The paranormal version of this is referred to as dream meeting (this is what we would call on here dream sharing), which as of right now, there isn't enough evidence that dream meeting is not simply dream meshing in disguise, even if you and a friend both used dream spying while using dream meshing.
Sure, just send me a PM, and I'd be glad to answer a few questions

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”