My dream meanings.

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Jw1978

My dream meanings.

Postby Jw1978 » 14 May 2017 10:49

Hi, since learning about lucid dreaming and keeping a dream journal beside my bed for about 2-3 months I have had just the 1 lucid dream that I posted on here, not managed to do anymore yet. I think I know why I "chose" to forget my dreams. Looking at all of my entries and then looking at the meaning of them online, I have realised that I have a lot of issues, I think this is why I didn't remember my dreams because I felt like I'd rather not. My dreams seem to involve ants or giant spiders, mud or very muddy, slippery hills, shiny floors I slide down, a building sinking (not all of it, only the bottom part) and a tooth extraction. These all seem to symbolise something depressing and opens my eyes up to how much I have been through throughout the last few years and shows me that there is more going on under my smile and just carrying on. Just wanted to share this and I will carry on recording my dreams in the hope of having another lucid. Thanks for reading.

Oneiropagida

Re: My dream meanings.

Postby Oneiropagida » 17 May 2017 17:17

I think it's great that you realize that. I hope you will listen to these facts now and accept your feelings and eventually be happier.
Today I was thinking of starting a journal too. You helped me make this decision easier :)
Dream on....

Jw1978

Re: My dream meanings.

Postby Jw1978 » 25 May 2017 13:11

Oneiropagida wrote:I think it's great that you realize that. I hope you will listen to these facts now and accept your feelings and eventually be happier.
Today I was thinking of starting a journal too. You helped me make this decision easier :)

Thanks for replying. I'm really trying to be happier, it's easier said than done though. I am glad I started the journal, I'm still having dreams I'd prefer to forget but I guess it's all part of the process. Happy to help you with your decision for starting a dream journal, I didn't think it would be so beneficial but it really is. All the best.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”