Help can't sleep now CUZ OF THE HAG

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
W0LF

Help can't sleep now CUZ OF THE HAG

Postby W0LF » 18 Aug 2017 03:31

SORRY but long boring text witch probably ain't worth ur time so uh yeah

I'm new basically to put this fast if u don't wanna read it's about helping me with sleep paralysis and uh something I really messed up on BADLY

Uh hello I'm new and really wanting to get into lucid dreaming and uh heh heh ... I really really :!: up badly

Ok so hheh I like horror movies and uh I uh watched the worst movie and It's called dead awake please go watch the trailer mfg I'm so scared it's 3am can't sleep ....

Here's why is bad

Well I'm new to lucid and so I SAW do this do that I'll enter sleep paralysis and if I do enter it I have got a good advantage alll that BUT HELL TO THE :!: noooooooo HELLL NOOOO

DEAD AWAKE IS ABOUT SLEEP PARALYSIS AND WHEN PEOPLE ENTER IT THEY DIE and it's sacred me more than my life's worth I'm OMG I'm screwed man I just don't want to try now I'm uhhhh nooooo help me I mean funny thing is

I know it's fake I've had sleep p b4 and someone confirm this I have this and I wake up but don't really see anything but my ears are like uh making a loud noise idk how to explain but a loud uh idk just um pressure noise and I just see my room almost pitch black and well I seem to instantly relise it's sp and i just don't see nothing but LOL I close my eyes too so I don't and basically I seem to be able to get out of it fast

But NOW OH HELL NO MAN NO NO AND NO I advise all Lucids to not watch that I swear to you don't cuz uhhh nooo now I watch all horrors but since I wanna try sp NO NOOOO not after this movie man come on damn me

Now what ? Should I try to enter I'm just scared but I know it's fake when I'm in it so why the hell am I still scared tho plus the next day I always say to my self damn why did i try to enter sp then that night NO I ain't doing it and it loops I'm messed up self up I'll never dream DAMN it

Btw I feel like Literally my body feels like if I goto sleep on my back I'm gonna get it like idk why I feel that sense ? Idk now this is why I'm not sleeping on my back see ..... uhh idk man help me out

If I enter it what do I do ? Do I just close my eyes and think of a place ? Cuz I can do that i close my eyes anyway but too scared to open again in case I see that hag bitch so uh yeah I mean help me please I won't be sleeping tonight cuz I've screwed myself up watching that hag of damn

ObscureLucidity

Re: Help can't sleep now CUZ OF THE HAG

Postby ObscureLucidity » 18 Aug 2017 04:59

Jesus, I can barely understand what ur saying

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 20 Aug 2017 04:26

W0LF wrote:SORRY but long boring text witch probably ain't worth ur time so uh yeah

I'm new basically to put this fast if u don't wanna read it's about helping me with sleep paralysis and uh something I really messed up on BADLY

Uh hello I'm new and really wanting to get into lucid dreaming and uh heh heh ... I really really :!: up badly

Ok so hheh I like horror movies and uh I uh watched the worst movie and It's called dead awake please go watch the trailer mfg I'm so scared it's 3am can't sleep ....

Here's why is bad

Well I'm new to lucid and so I SAW do this do that I'll enter sleep paralysis and if I do enter it I have got a good advantage alll that BUT HELL TO THE :!: noooooooo HELLL NOOOO

DEAD AWAKE IS ABOUT SLEEP PARALYSIS AND WHEN PEOPLE ENTER IT THEY DIE and it's sacred me more than my life's worth I'm OMG I'm screwed man I just don't want to try now I'm uhhhh nooooo help me I mean funny thing is

I know it's fake I've had sleep p b4 and someone confirm this I have this and I wake up but don't really see anything but my ears are like uh making a loud noise idk how to explain but a loud uh idk just um pressure noise and I just see my room almost pitch black and well I seem to instantly relise it's sp and i just don't see nothing but LOL I close my eyes too so I don't and basically I seem to be able to get out of it fast

But NOW OH HELL NO MAN NO NO AND NO I advise all Lucids to not watch that I swear to you don't cuz uhhh nooo now I watch all horrors but since I wanna try sp NO NOOOO not after this movie man come on damn me

Now what ? Should I try to enter I'm just scared but I know it's fake when I'm in it so why the hell am I still scared tho plus the next day I always say to my self damn why did i try to enter sp then that night NO I ain't doing it and it loops I'm messed up self up I'll never dream DAMN it

Btw I feel like Literally my body feels like if I goto sleep on my back I'm gonna get it like idk why I feel that sense ? Idk now this is why I'm not sleeping on my back see ..... uhh idk man help me out

If I enter it what do I do ? Do I just close my eyes and think of a place ? Cuz I can do that i close my eyes anyway but too scared to open again in case I see that hag bitch so uh yeah I mean help me please I won't be sleeping tonight cuz I've screwed myself up watching that hag of damn

I'm gonna guess what you said. Here it goes :-

He said that he's new to LD. And he is trying sleep paralysis to induce LD but didn't have any success. But he does have seem to entered SP before.He likes to watch horror movies. So he watches a movie 'Dead awake' in which people go into sleep paralysis and die. And now he's fucking scared.
Put it short he watched a scary movie about sleep paralysis and is fucking scared of SP. And he's asking what to do if he enters SP.

24/7/365

Postby 24/7/365 » 22 Aug 2017 18:26

simple: quit your job, live in a van down by the river and marry her

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 23 Aug 2017 02:39

:lol: :mrgreen:

bob_syr

Postby bob_syr » 16 Sep 2017 20:16

Ask Lilith to send you a good-looking succuba. That might help. Bob_Syr