Things to do while lucid.

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
TheRedDragon666

Things to do while lucid.

Postby TheRedDragon666 » 19 Aug 2017 15:43

Hi guys, I am making a list of things I want to try in the lucid dreaming world. I already have a long list of things to try, But I want to build up my spiritual dream list.

What are the top things to try on the spiritual side of working with the dream. Things like Meditate, Facefears, Meet guilds, Ect. Things that will build my spiritual side of the dreaming world. Thanks for the help.
Dream Lucidly

HunterClash

Re: Things to do while lucid.

Postby HunterClash » 19 Aug 2017 18:10

ask jesus if he's real, i don't know
LD: 6
1: 4/9/15 - The Plane
2: 7/11/16 - The Voice
3: 8/7/17 - The Self Suggesting Dream
4: 8/17/17 - The Snake
5: 8/19/17 - The Super Speed(Fail)
6: 8/26/17 - The Ball Pool

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 19 Aug 2017 19:29

ask jesus if he's real, i don't know

Hunter Clash don't become a bore. If you can give real advise or shut up. :)

HunterClash

Postby HunterClash » 20 Aug 2017 08:53

erichsa wrote:ask jesus if he's real, i don't know

Hunter Clash don't become a bore. If you can give real advise or shut up. :)

sorry ;(
LD: 6
1: 4/9/15 - The Plane
2: 7/11/16 - The Voice
3: 8/7/17 - The Self Suggesting Dream
4: 8/17/17 - The Snake
5: 8/19/17 - The Super Speed(Fail)
6: 8/26/17 - The Ball Pool

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 21 Aug 2017 07:06

While it doesn't work for everyone, I usually feel very calm after having lucid dreams about flying around a completely accurate version of my room/classroom, house, and the town I am in. There's something really calm about flying around towns at night, although I am really unsure what it is. I don't think this is spiritual, but in the least, it does help the stress levels.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

TheRedDragon666

Postby TheRedDragon666 » 22 Aug 2017 22:28

Clearly you guys need my list more then I need your list. Here you go. This is a just Spiritual List.

Meditation (Tranquil Garden)
Shape Shift (Shark - Lizard - Hawk)
See Music
Sound only Dream
Vision Only Dream
SpaceTravel
Melting
Face Fears
Ask Dream to show me what I need to learn at the moment
Fill Self With Love
Be come Love
Fill Others with Love
Double Delusion Vs Primary Delusion
Sound Only Dream
Vision Only Dream
Heal Self
Ask the Dream question - out loud
Become a Hawk
Become a Lizard
Become an Animal
Ask for next step in Spiritual Journey
Create a Happy Place
Create a Meditation Place
Create my Dream Home
Dream Lucidly

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 23 Aug 2017 02:00

So you are talking about lucid dream abilities, not necessarily ghost powers?

This I can come up with a huge list of.

Superpower wikipedia is a list of super abilities you can attempt in a lucid dream if you are feeling like attempting a superpower. I have used many superpowers over the 2.5 decades I have been lucid dreaming every night with. Flying is very basic, but there are also forms of elemental control, shapeshifting, magic (like seen in doctor strange), turning into undead creatures especially around Halloween which is coming up (the most popular one seems to be the the ghost, although the vampire and werewolf seem to be also fairly popular choices as well thanks to the Twilight saga), and so many more.
Convenient abilities I have used in lucid dreams are practicing real life skills to get better at them in real life such as practicing my martial arts and multimedia creativity, using lucid dreaming to help me with dieting in real life by cheating on a diet in the lucid dream, being able to recreate a lucid dream into a vacation where nothing goes wrong when I really need one, using time travel in a lucid dream to live out the better moments of my past (especially since I permanently lost my best friend), inducing a specific type of WILD to become free of my real life physical and mental afflictions such as depression.

As far as healing yourself, that is placebo healing, and did you know you can even use this when you are on the edge of death in a lucid dream? I ended up in a lucid dream after I stopped breathing from a shock, and I was able to get help from a dream character looking like a family member in helping me revive myself through placebo healing in my lucid dreaming. I still have never forgotten that lucid dream, because I might not exist if it wasn't for that lucid dream.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Melasdesign

Postby Melasdesign » 24 Aug 2017 15:58

Talk to dead relatives.
Susan Phillips Hicks
Melasdesign

See my Dream Series art at
https://society6.com/melasdesign/collection/dream-series

LucidDino

Postby LucidDino » 04 Oct 2017 00:45

If you can, try slowing the entire world down except you. Not spiritual, but very, very fun.

yosa2

Postby yosa2 » 01 Nov 2017 02:47

I have a habit of dieting in lucidity dreaming states, so not diieing is first, in my lucedy, I most want to recall leaerning musical instruments. I have the best memories while playing flute and guitar,

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”