Major 2 day conference on LD and OBE - London Nov 3-4th 2012

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Major 2 day conference on LD and OBE - London Nov 3-4th 2012

Postby Fearghal76 » 31 Jul 2012 09:49

Hi everyone

I thought the forum users on Rebecca's excellent website might all like to know about an event which she is an event partner for and which I am one of the organisers.

The event is called Gateways of the Mind and it will take place on the 3rd-4th November 2012 at the Royal Geographical Society in London.
Its a 2-day conference along with various focused workshops. This unique event will bring together, for the first time, leading researchers, authors and experienced practitioners to explore and discuss Lucid Dreaming and Out of Body Experiences.

Presenting both ancient and modern theories and practices from different cultures including western science, Tibetan Buddhism and the Toltec / Mexica (Aztec) tradition - this event will offer the attendee both the opportunity to learn from the experts and pioneers, discuss personal experience and then integrate the teachings into their practice with careful guidance and advice.

Gateways of the Mind will demonstrate how we can all benefit from the non-physical realities. All 5 speakers have between them thousands of first hand accounts of personal exploration, and will talk extensively about their practices and techniques whilst demonstrating how everyone can explore these non-physical realities and what the practical benefits can be to all of us in today’s world and on our spiritual path.
The key speakers are:
- Robert Waggoner
- Charlie Morley
- Michael Katz
- Sergio Magana
- Graham Nicholls

For full speaker profiles please use this link -

In addition to the 1 & 1/2 hr presentations from each of the speakers on key themes there will also be 2 mini-workshops included in the 2-day conference with the chance to book for an additional 1-day Lucid Dreaming workshop following the event and hosted by Robert Waggoner & Charlie Morley.

Wrapping up the conference will be a live 'question time' panel debate involving all 5 of the speakers. Utilising a mix of event key theme questions and direct audience participation - this will be your chance to put questions directly to the experts.

For full info on the event - please visit the event website -

As part of our tie-up with World of Lucid Dreaming we are pleased to announce that anyone who uses this website is entitled to a 10% discount off the price of the full 2-day conference package. All you need to to do is email us at quoting the special code of WOLD and we will send you a PayPal e-mail with a discount button and you just purchase through that. It is nice and easy.

If you have any further questions about the event please also feel free to email us at the same above email address.
We also have a very active FB page - Gateways of the Mind which has both regular event updates and lots of general LD and OBE info and news from all over the world.
If you use Twitter please feel free to follow us @gatewaysofmind

I look forward to seeing you at the event

Davyd Farrell
Conference Director
Archetype Events

Site Admin

Re: Major 2 day conference on LD and OBE - London Nov 3-4th

Postby Rebecca » 03 Aug 2012 01:49

Thanks for sharing Davyd!

I have also just published an interview with Charlie Morley on the website, who will be speaking at the Gateways conference.

The link shows his 2011 TED talk too (I'm a big fan of TED). It's great to see such an enthusiastic - and lucid! - speaker sharing the wonders of lucid dreaming from a scientific perspective.

Unfortunately I'm a world away in New Zealand but for those of in the UK, this conference is a great opportunity to meet some high profile pioneers of lucid dreaming.

Postby Fearghal76 » 03 Aug 2012 08:54

Hi Rebecca

Thanks for the support. We are super excited to have Charlie on our programme. We did one of his workshops last year and found him to be very inspiring. Great guy to boot.
He will also be the host for the event and as well as that he will be doing a very special one day workshop the day after the conference with Robert Waggoner. Only very limited places for that one and sure to be a sell out.

Gateways of the Mind is gathering pace and is shaping up to be a pivotal event in the future of Lucid Dreaming and OBE's.

I hope to see some of your readers there :-)

Postby Fearghal76 » 06 Aug 2012 14:52

Win tickets to Gateways of the Mind!

All you have to do to enter for the opportunity to win 2 free tickets to this event is email us at
Hurry though as the deadline is 20th August!

Postby Fearghal76 » 23 Aug 2012 14:06

Join Gateways Presenters - Charlie Morley and Robert Waggoner for a special one-day workshop on the 5th November - the day after the Gateways event finishes.

Check out the attached file to this thread for more details or visit
Workshop Details.JPG
Workshop details
Workshop Details.JPG (79.53 KiB) Viewed 658 times

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”