Was this a lucid dream?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Dreamoflove

Was this a lucid dream?

Postby Dreamoflove » 30 Aug 2017 21:23

My dream:

I was by the front porch of my house with my Mum on the porch and my friend Max sitting by the driveway. Then I saw aHUGE snake slithering slowly on the driveway. But it had the weirdest patterns ever, And when I saw the shape of a yellow duck on it I realized, (Actually I think I shouted it) "Snakes don't have patterns like that! I must be DREAMING!" And then I tried to shout a ton of questions at Max but he just looked confused and the dream blinked out. End of dream.

So any advice on how to not get excited and shout in dreams? I can just picture how dumb I must have looked... :lol:
But I am super happy I finally had a lucid dream! I have been trying for months! :D
-Neon :lol: :o

goldenrose

Re: Was this a lucid dream?

Postby goldenrose » 31 Aug 2017 04:27

Wow, that's fantastic, congrats! :D

It does take time to control your emotions during lucidity, as "waking up" in a weird fantasy world often elicits excitement. Once your lucid dreams become more frequent, it should become easier to regulate yourself. Stay calm, take some deep breaths, and hopefully your dream time will extend. Good luck!
Darkness is always held up by the light.

Gabriel Haitin

Re: Was this a lucid dream?

Postby Gabriel Haitin » 08 Sep 2017 19:25

I think i may have had two tho im unsure on the second one my first one was kinda like yours but for some reason i tried to wake up and messed up my chance i was at some kind of hotel on an island that ive been to a few times and when i realized it and became aware i went around to some people saying i know im in a dream how do i wake up with no awnser i went to a bed at a hotel because that was the only way i could think of to wake up and so i did.

second time was a week ago or so i was with a few family members in a car that part is still fuzzy cause i wasnt aware at the moment but i remember me getting out of the car with one of them then i saw bears so i asked isnt it dangerous with all the bears here she awnsered no they wont attack so we continued walking suddenly everyone was gone and i became aware a bear started running towards me so i acted like i saw you should on a show id seen and got down on my knees with my backpack covering my back and hands over my neck on of them leaped at me for an attack and i could feel the weight on me then it stopped so i got up and ran into a nearby abandoned house i felt like the door wouldent hold up forever with about 10-15 grizzly bears outside so i managed to get a book out of my backpack and thought if this is a lucid dream i should be able to get myself a gun somehow and the book turned to a greyish dough which i formed into an ak-47 i believe but when i went out heading for the car they were all gone and so i woke up it was really cool actually im glad i had it must say it was a bit scary having a 500 pund grizzly bear clawing on your back or for me backpack luckily lol i dont know anything about lucid dreaming really so i was suprised when it just happened suddenly

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”