WILD HELP

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
MegaVrund789

WILD HELP

Postby MegaVrund789 » 01 Sep 2017 16:46

I am trying to have Wake Induced Lucid Dreams for a while now, but every time I seem to fail.
So, I wake up in the middle of the night, and try WILD. Everything is fine at first, but saliva starts to build up, and I swallow it, I think that you are suppose to do that. Then after a while when I start to feel my limbs getting numb and heavy, and then my body seems to be twitching on it's own, and I don't know why this happens. I think that if I stop twitching, my body will enter sleep paralysis and then I will enter a dream, a lucid dream. Guys please help me. I have lucid dreamed before, but they are not as vivid, and they are in Third Person. If I Lucid dream with WILD, I think that I will have a very vivid dream.

Kon

Re: WILD HELP

Postby Kon » 03 Sep 2017 10:14

Saliva buildup is an issue many people have. I would suggest not thinking about it and positioning your tongue in a way that protects you from choking on it (which your body may do automatically if you dont think about it).
Also, definitely consider propping your head at a 45º angle. This will prevent the urge to swallow for almost everyone.

As for your WILD technique, you're doing good. Youve entered partial paralysis, and you need to eventually break into full paralysis. This requires full on relaxation and the urge to stay awake. Check out my post I made earlier regarding my first intentional full-on paralysis and I can tell you what it feels like in great detail.

As for you not having vivid dreams, I suggest starting a journal and writing down every speck of information from any dream you get. You are bound to have gaps in those dreams, huge ones at first, but then your mind will become accustomed to remembering dreams over time and you will have very indepth dreams as long as you keep writing them down.

You can use your phone and type down the dreams, it works just as effectively and its easier to see when you just woke up and its dark in the room.

In about a month I was able to go from 5 minute dreams to 3 hour adventures just by writing it down.

MegaVrund789

Re: WILD HELP

Postby MegaVrund789 » 03 Sep 2017 16:05

Thank You Kon this really helps!

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”