Anyone else?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
LoneDreamer

Anyone else?

Postby LoneDreamer » 05 Sep 2017 16:18

I tried WBTB technique two days ago, I didn't manage to become lucid. But observed something different and interesting. I had a dream in which I was doing muscle ups on a ledge of my house(In real life, I can easily climb ledges from a deadhang, but I can't do muscle ups as I don't have that explosive strength in real life). Also, my home was a bit different than my real one. At one part of my dream, I am was a bit more aware and close to consciousness. That part is where I show some dream character how to do muscle ups. That part, instead of a mere memory felt more like a bit more lucid. In short, even though this a non lucid dream, I was bit more close to lucidity/consciousness in this part. I felt like I was doing muscle ups in a lucid dream/real life. Muscle up was easy to do but still exhausting like real life. I can still recall doing the muscle up very accurately and it has helped me getting familiar with the muscle up movement. Also, it was very fun doing it. I can still feel its enjoyment. So, what was this weird feeling? The last time, I had this feeling of clarity was in a really epic non-lucid dream at the end of which I die and end up walking in real life. I had it 3 years ago. It was really cool. I may post it in the non-lucid section. So, was I close to lucidity? I never had DILD. I only have had one LD using FILD. So, I am not sure about it.

goldenrose

Re: Anyone else?

Postby goldenrose » 07 Sep 2017 03:57

From my experience, vivid dreams do mean you are close to lucidity. Feeling such minute sensations such as muscle exhaustion means your mind is much more "awake" and aware of its surroundings. The main thing is to train your brain to recognize when an environment is real or dreamlike. Then, when you have such vivid dreams, hopefully you'll recognize it and become lucid! :D
Darkness is always held up by the light.

LoneDreamer

Re: Anyone else?

Postby LoneDreamer » 07 Sep 2017 05:29

I have been doing reality checks. I guess I didn't directly enter REM.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”