Dream journal app

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
DaleOne

Dream journal app

Postby DaleOne » 11 Sep 2017 10:01

Hello lucid dreamers!

I wanted to share with you a project I have been working on in the past few months.

When I started practicing lucid dreaming, I was looking for an app that would allow me to keep a dream journal, but also help me recognize recurring dream signs. Eventually, I decided to develop one by myself.

The app allows you to take notes of your dreams, but unlike other apps, it also lets you group dreams within sleeps. This is something that many dream journal apps don't do, but in my opinion it's important because it lets you figure out what are the times we are more likely to have lucid dreams.

Another important feature of the app helps you recognize recurring signs. You can add signs to each dream and as time goes by, the app will automatically suggest the list of the most frequent ones.

Other features of the app include the possibility to lock the app with a code, to synchronize the journal between several devices, to receive notifications to remember to do reality tests and to import sleeps into the Apple Health app.

If anyone is interested, this is the link to the app's site:
http://www.thelostproject.com/dreams/

Any feedback or comments are welcome!

Alan

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”