Dreaming about talking about dreaming.

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
LucidJack

Dreaming about talking about dreaming.

Postby LucidJack » 27 Sep 2017 06:15

I had two dreams in which I was speaking with dream charakters about previous dream. Once it was dream from the same night and once from the night before. It is really funny, but I am afraid it could couse some troubles with lucidity. I don't expect to dream when I am talking about it.

Sean Jacobs

Re: Dreaming about talking about dreaming.

Postby Sean Jacobs » 27 Sep 2017 12:30

Hi LucidJack.

That is funny. If this happens often then you have a great opportunity. If you have anything that is reoccurring in your dreams you can use it as a trigger to get lucid. I have trained myself to do a reality check anytime I hear the word "dream" in any context. So, even when I hear it mentioned on TV or in conversation it triggers me to question my reality. However, I almost never hear the word dream in my dreams. So start making it a habit to question reality & do a reality check anytime you or anyone else uses the word dream and this can help you get lucid.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

LucidJack

Re: Dreaming about talking about dreaming.

Postby LucidJack » 27 Sep 2017 15:04

Sean Jacobs wrote:Hi LucidJack.

That is funny. If this happens often then you have a great opportunity. If you have anything that is reoccurring in your dreams you can use it as a trigger to get lucid. I have trained myself to do a reality check anytime I hear the word "dream" in any context. So, even when I hear it mentioned on TV or in conversation it triggers me to question my reality. However, I almost never hear the word dream in my dreams. So start making it a habit to question reality & do a reality check anytime you or anyone else uses the word dream and this can help you get lucid.

I will add that to my lucid technique.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”