Go for mild or WILD

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Aryan

Go for mild or WILD

Postby Aryan » 12 Nov 2017 14:34

Today I had my first lucid dream by DIELD ...I first had an ordinary dream and then I woke up and slept again remembering in mind to keep conscious dream and so happens.i want to ask a few questions....
1.Would my first lucid dream help me with further lucid dreams ..I want to have Wild lucid dream during bedtime ...Would my first lucid dream will help that..
2.What next dream should I go for? WILD OR MILD

GamerFuckerLD

Re: Go for mild or WILD

Postby GamerFuckerLD » 12 Nov 2017 21:16

Aryan wrote:Today I had my first lucid dream by DIELD ...I first had an ordinary dream and then I woke up and slept again remembering in mind to keep conscious dream and so happens.i want to ask a few questions....
1.Would my first lucid dream help me with further lucid dreams ..I want to have Wild lucid dream during bedtime ...Would my first lucid dream will help that..
2.What next dream should I go for? WILD OR MILD

Actually, I'd suggest you keep going with the technique that worked best for you. I presume it's the MILD technique that worked for you?
MILD technique is, as far as I can tell, the easiest technique to induce lucid dreams. Combined with WBTB, you can easily achieve your first lucid dreams (or further lucid dreams now that you had your first one already). That's how I had my first lucid dreams, anyway :mrgreen: (and still keep having).

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 12 Nov 2017 23:37

I tried MILD before and it worked well for me. I'm in love with WBTB for a WILD because it's such a great experience to just jump into a dream scene or to 'get up' to find that often inaccurate bedroom replica. But I must confess that lately I've been having more DILDs than anything. They hold the 'aha' moments which is also cool. :D
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

24/7/365

Postby 24/7/365 » 13 Nov 2017 05:35

I don't use a "method" per say. I typically just lay around and wait.

Aryan

Postby Aryan » 13 Nov 2017 12:04

See I had my first dream using DIELD method ..It comes under Wild .I thing Wild is more reliable.
But it's difficult

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 13 Nov 2017 23:58

The DEILD method is the quickest way to enter lucid dreamland. I'm telling you that once you master it and consistently maintain your practice, a failure is unheard of. It's so simple! All you have to do is catch that narrow window of time upon imminent awakening. I believe those who diligently practise yoga nidra will tend to nail it without a rare fail.

For those of you neophytes who feel that my statement is slightly hyperbolic, just try it and see. Commit to it for a couple of months and count your lucid dreams---in one night you'll be lucid-dream chaining because, as you know, one can also LDEILD (lucid-dream exit-initiated lucid dream).
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”