How to morph my dream body into female?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
AmaraDreamer

How to morph my dream body into female?

Postby AmaraDreamer » 21 Nov 2017 07:04

How to morph my dream body into female? I tried doing it before mirror, my body changed size but didn't change gender, I even turned into a baby at the end. I want to always be a girl in my dreams. And another goal is to have my subtle astral body to be female too.

24/7/365

Re: How to morph my dream body into female?

Postby 24/7/365 » 22 Nov 2017 17:07

so, your a transgender and want to be a transsexual in dreams. Um, you could ask to undergo surgery in your dreams. Or, you could just wait for evolution, little baby.

AmaraDreamer

Postby AmaraDreamer » 22 Nov 2017 18:34

I was female in my last dream where I was also flying straight for first time, but it was hard to turn around when I wanted. So I'm making progress.

Veren

Postby Veren » 23 Nov 2017 03:08

AmaraDreamer wrote:How to morph my dream body into female? I tried doing it before mirror, my body changed size but didn't change gender, I even turned into a baby at the end. I want to always be a girl in my dreams. And another goal is to have my subtle astral body to be female too.

From my experience, you can find a dream character and "possess" their body since dream characters are a part of your subconscious mind and part of you. The next time you see a dream character, either male or female, find the dream character you think is attractive, etc and if you like who ever you find, I suggest focusing on that character and seeing if your dream body can "enter" the dream characters body. I tried it before and it worked well. But you have to be pretty lucky to do it. :)

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”