ask me questions i bet i can answer all of them

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Juckles

ask me questions i bet i can answer all of them

Postby Juckles » 24 Nov 2017 22:05

I have not been unable to answer a person's question about lucid dreaming. So I want anybody reading this to comment, a question for me and I will answer it. :D

AmaraDreamer

Re: ask me questions i bet i can answer all of them

Postby AmaraDreamer » 30 Nov 2017 16:34

How to morph my dream body into female?
When flying in a dream, how to make sure I have control over my movement: don't fall, don't get thrown into far space uncontrollably, and be able to turn reliably?
And do you know how to connect with an actual being in a dream, if I already have some connection while I'm awake? I need to achieve full union in stable enviroment.

Sbano

Postby Sbano » 01 Dec 2017 00:37

Juckles wrote:I have not been unable to answer a person's question about lucid dreaming. So I want anybody reading this to comment, a question for me and I will answer it. :D

So I rarely have dreams and only about 75% of them are lucid dreams, to which I can't control but also can't really say I've ever tried to control them. 1.Why can't I tell that all of them are dreams?
2.why can't I or how can I control them like other people
When I have a lucid dream I don't know instantly that it is a dream but it does occur to me at some random point during the dream and I always feel the need to say it (out loud) to the characters around me or just even to myself usually it's right after I say that everything stops, the characters of my dreams just look at me and stare. sometimes ( last night for instance) they ask me how I know and I tell them "I can just feel it inside of me" or usually something along them lines. Then they go on to say "so we're not here (last night it was my hometown city and state) right now" and I replied saying "well yes but this isn't real" to which the staring of everyone around me increased and I felt my self waking up but trying not to so I can continue to ask them questions. 3.So I guess my question is that why do I wake up so quickly after stateing it is a dream ?

AmaraDreamer

Postby AmaraDreamer » 01 Dec 2017 09:31

Sbano wrote: 3.So I guess my question is that why do I wake up so quickly after stateing it is a dream ?

Don't state it. Play along doing something awesome, or leave the characters and do something else. From my experience, dream gets destabilized if I tell characters that it's a dream.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 01 Dec 2017 22:15

I've noticed that pattern, too. You find yourself excited and want to share the moment with someone. That's like begging the grand illusion to seduce and delude you again. Interaction with dream characters should be cautious. Remember that it's all a dream. You may experiment with the behaviour of dream characters, but remember that they are just dream forms. They are 'dream figures', as Robert Waggoner calls them.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”