What the hell am i experiencing??

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Shad0z

What the hell am i experiencing??

Postby Shad0z » 12 Jan 2018 13:10

i was trying to lucid dream
but instead i end up getting a dream where its like i know im asleep im in complete darkness
floating and the only thing i can do is to wake up or the weird part:
i can think of flying fast in one direction and i feel like accelerating in my body i can feel it so powerfully
and i cant see anything it can even become too much it tickles when i fly really fast

does anyone know what this is? i think it sounds like a blind persons dream but im not blind i have never been or am
so can anyone explain this? or have you tried something similar

24/7/365

Re: What the hell am i experiencing??

Postby 24/7/365 » 12 Jan 2018 21:11

I did not say you were blind; at least in the physical sense; buuuttt! keep posting the same thing. I am sure someone will say something that you can ultimately relate to.

4 u re ading:
..Will, and, Phil lost a fee, on a log, by a river, without con in a tent through text, and saw a bee hive or, and for, in the tree of the act of shone in on to with by for of as they die on a mound. Will and Phil are pretty cool being who they are is, so be it. Frank is pretty cool too, Frank lived in the bee hive; but, can't find solid ground in under around over to stand , so decided to stay in the tree, where he lives to this day and he counts his dig its and sea laws as cap 10 tall, short, round and square and colorful to look at and tri to angle late in the left behind game of terra im form of a. If this does not sit well with you, you should be a better chair in the banquet hall of life using apportioned edit quit. If this sounds confusing; that's because I do not speak your land u age; just have fun with being tickled...

LDer Charles

Re: What the hell am i experiencing??

Postby LDer Charles » 02 Feb 2018 19:30

I have this one thing happen when I was laying on my back and I heard an auditory voice say i'm going to take you to a place called Singapore and it sounded friendly and then I felt my body get Warped first tilted and then warped forward and I was going through this tunnel of words

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”