Missing dreamsigns

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
ENZ

Missing dreamsigns

Postby ENZ » 31 Jan 2018 23:18

I constantly dream of being back at school, but I only realise when I wake up that it was a dead giveaway. How do I not miss this?

Also will exercise and eating clean help?

RedKryptonite

Re: Missing dreamsigns

Postby RedKryptonite » 01 Feb 2018 01:32

ENZ wrote:I constantly dream of being back at school, but I only realise when I wake up that it was a dead giveaway. How do I not miss this?

Also will exercise and eating clean help?

Exercise and clean eating will help you in all aspects of your life,not just lucid dreaming. so I say go for it! :)

May I ask if you use WBTB? the reason that technique is essential for a lot of lucid dreamers(including myself)is because by waking and staying up for a certain amount of time,it allows you to awaken your "critical mind" which is usually asleep in dreams. if you're not already doing it,I recommend adding it into your routine.

LDer Charles

Re: Missing dreamsigns

Postby LDer Charles » 02 Feb 2018 19:22

I have lots of dream signs where I woke up and said a million times that when I saw that I would know it was a dream like seeing someone from my past or living somewhere I used to live in the past and I don't know why that happens but then I will get Lucid from really random things
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”