Dream Characters!!!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Mr.Lucid

Dream Characters!!!

Postby Mr.Lucid » 28 Aug 2012 02:40

I am really interested with DC (Dream Characters) and I would like know about ALL of them! Please share your interactions with Dc's and post some of the most awesome expericences u have had with a DC. This forum is ALLL ABOUT DC'S!!!!! :mrgreen:

lucidinthe sky

Re: Dream Characters!!!

Postby lucidinthe sky » 28 Aug 2012 04:59

My most interesting experiences with DCs have been explaining to them how they can tell they are dreaming.

I get so excited when I learn I'm dreaming, the first thing I want to do is tell every dream character what's going on.

Every time so far, the DCs have been completely excited to learn about it, so excited. One time I taught the DC how to do reality checks and she figured out she was lucid too. She said. "I'm dreaming too!" and cried.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Mr.Lucid

Postby Mr.Lucid » 28 Aug 2012 14:09

lucidinthe sky wrote:My most interesting experiences with DCs have been explaining to them how they can tell they are dreaming.

I get so excited when I learn I'm dreaming, the first thing I want to do is tell every dream character what's going on.

Every time so far, the DCs have been completely excited to learn about it, so excited. One time I taught the DC how to do reality checks and she figured out she was lucid too. She said. "I'm dreaming too!" and cried.

Oh thank you for telling!!! I just have to try that!! No on ein my RL if excited our happy about me Lucid Dreaming, but I am, so my DC's will love for me to explain to them!! :lol:

Lucid Dreamer

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 28 Aug 2012 17:09

(this is going to be a fun forum i can tell!)

ive only had three experiences lucid dreaming. all of them had dc's. my encounters werent all that interesting but i want to contribute.

1. my first lucid dream i realized i was dreaming. i yelled out as loud as i could, this is my dream and i contol it! (when i was trying to fly.) a girl came up to me and was like, "what?" i was like, "im dreaming." she said, "oh."

2. I was running away from three big monsters chasing after me. i turned around and put my hand out and yelled, "stop! what do you represent?!" the biggest one said, "you are afraid of losing me, we will be friends forever."

3. in real life i am participating in hagarts dream expirement with my friends. so im my dream i went up to metilda's (the movie) little sister. she smiled at me and i asked if she could help me with a game. i was like, "can you tell me her number?" she looked up and tapped her chin with her finger, then confidently looked down at me and said "eight!" the most amazing part was that she was right!
"All men whilst they are awake are in one common world: but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own." ~Plutarch

Shadow

Postby Shadow » 28 Aug 2012 22:26

One time I was flying around in a ld and a dream character below was just watching shocked and amazed. So I took her hand and we flew around. She was as just as excited as I was.

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 29 Aug 2012 00:38

When i told my DC that he was dreaming last night, all he said was 'Well that's bad'. When i asked why, he just said, 'I dunno'. Very vague and uninteresting i know :lol:
Dreaming is my drug

Kal

Postby Kal » 29 Aug 2012 02:04

It was probably a trippy moment for him. "What, my entire life is just a part of some guy's dream?" :D

Lavendula

Postby Lavendula » 29 Aug 2012 02:54

I once told my friend in a dream that I was dreaming and she pretended not to hear me
If you fall for your reflection you will drown in a dream

KylePK

Postby KylePK » 29 Aug 2012 20:21

I found my dad in my kitchen after flying back to my house in my first (and only) lucid dream to date. I said, "Guess what dad? I'm dreaming!!"

He was not convinced, but rather amused.
"This isn't a dream son." he said, with a sort of chuckle. "We are just renovating the kitchen, that's why you were able to climb through the window and the table isn't in here. This is real life."

As he started to walk out, I looked at my hands and saw 20 fingers. I stopped him from walking past me and saiod, "Look at my hands! This is a dream, you lied to me!!" He suddenly became very afraid that I had discovered him and quickly walked out of the room.
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

SarahDank

Postby SarahDank » 30 Aug 2012 02:44

The first time I purposely talked to a DC, it was my boyfriend. - And I did actually teach him how to move stuff while being Lucid. It was one of the most amazing dreams I have had to be honest. I was fully Lucid, and i was doing everything i could possibly do!

The second time, I was telling my boyfriend and my parents what was happening! that i was dreaming! and they did not believe me at all. Until i showed them I could fly. This dream was the longest time I have been Lucid. (It was a fair decent amount of time compared to other times.)
After the main part of the actual dream, I started to lose control of the dream.. bit by bit, as if I somehow over did it, or got too excited. - I tried to make something appear for my DC's, but it wouldn't.
And then I tried to 'spawn' a red Ferrari for my dad.. and it came up as a toy one with some kid driving it. (I was not happy with that) and then I slipped away and went off to the real dream world.

Both times where amazing experiences.

There was another time when I tried to ask a DC why they where in my dream... He said something completely Unrelated. hahaha

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”