Lucid dreaming EVERY night, normal?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Lucid Man

Re: Lucid dreaming EVERY night, normal?

Postby Lucid Man » 10 Sep 2012 23:41

I dont know much on the topi and have seen any extensive research but can say some of my dreams do reflect the stuff I see daily ....subconscious and other things on my mind ..
Dream in color, sound, control them @ times, Synchronicity, been seeing 11:11 , 3:33, 1:23, etc,, for many years. I have lots of examples in many contexts. I stopped talking about it to people as they simply cannot fathom what I say.

Jessi

Postby Jessi » 14 Sep 2012 20:01

I do it all the time and everyday, i've been doing it as far as i remember. ( i just recently found out about LD through a friend). i didn't think of it as a big deal coz i do it everyday. Now, i feel weird. And about seeing those time 1:11, 22:22. 16:16. Yh i see those a lot, i got really freaked out for a couple of months about this, and i asked my best friend but she thought i was nuts, so i kept a little note of all the numbers to see if there was a pattern but i forget to keep it nowadays coz my mum saw it once and thought i was weird...

Lucid Man

Postby Lucid Man » 14 Sep 2012 21:21

Thanks a lot Jessi,.

I actually have been awaking at 4:25am for 6-9 months and 3-5 days a week. Its like in a full blown awake mode and usually the dreams are not good ones. I mean more like night mares. Sadly lucid too, not the type u all wanna see .. like crazy shit. :twisted:
Dream in color, sound, control them @ times, Synchronicity, been seeing 11:11 , 3:33, 1:23, etc,, for many years. I have lots of examples in many contexts. I stopped talking about it to people as they simply cannot fathom what I say.

Peter

Postby Peter » 15 Sep 2012 07:07

I just kept munching away at the burger and kept getting that sugar rush, it felt soooo goood.

I had an awesome encounter with the never ending massive cream filled sugar coated deep fried doughnut a while back - ate and ate and ate and so it went on
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Jessi

Postby Jessi » 15 Sep 2012 21:06

Oh, that's scary, i have never had a lucid 'nightmare'. You know you can control it so why don't you get yourself outta there?

Lucid Man

Postby Lucid Man » 15 Sep 2012 21:41

did, last 1 was me running away from some guy with a 357 magnum pointed at me and I was barefoot on ice... I got away.

tofur99

Postby tofur99 » 19 Sep 2012 21:33

Lucid Man wrote:did, last 1 was me running away from some guy with a 357 magnum pointed at me and I was barefoot on ice... I got away.

dude, your issues have issues!

Lucid Man

Postby Lucid Man » 19 Sep 2012 23:25

:lol: ..... must have been the Transporter rerun at 2am ... I never have these types of dreams to be honest. They are 99% what most shrinks and siko~analysts would call average and common. Just Lucid. Supremely Lucid. :)

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”