'Pressure' on the Chest.. Please help!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
FantasyMind

'Pressure' on the Chest.. Please help!

Postby FantasyMind » 13 Oct 2012 15:31

Hello fellow dreamers! When attempting WILD, I've been encountering some sort of pressure in my chest area- right after numbing both arms and legs. It starts small, then sinks in, growing stronger and stronger. The pressure also somehow feels like a sword piercing into me. It's not extremely painful, but is quite hard to ignore, so I am forced to break out of total relaxation to massage the area. It always happens when I'm lying on my back.
I am aware of sleep paralysis- how there is a pressure in your chest- but I was not paralyzed. Has anyone encountered this sort of thing before (excluding sleep paralysis)? If so, how can I get rid of it? Another note: Last time I had the pressure on my chest, I took 100mg of Vitamin B6. Please help!
Thanks
Are you dreaming?

dr3am3r

Re: 'Pressure' on the Chest.. Please help!

Postby dr3am3r » 19 Oct 2012 03:44

Hi :)

Funny that you mention the pressure in your chest coz the same thing has been happening to me lately. Ever since I started to lucid dream again ( it has been 15 years without dreams whatsoever) I have been experciencing this kind of pain. It all started with my left arm and I was afraid something was wrong with my heart since there is a histrory of high blood pressure in the family. On the contrary, my blood pressure and heart are fine. This lasted few days, then the pain moved up to my chest right in the middle of it. Like you say it is not too painfull but very hard to ignore. I heard that the sunflares affect us in such way but am not sure what to believe. Google it and have a read to see if it relates to your experiences. The pain in my chest was so scary in the beggining that I thought I was having a heart attack. I ate heaps of seafood especially mussells and fish rich in omega3. That was the only thing which seemed to help. I also rubbed almond oil on my chest and it would go away ( any oil will do I think, I just have almond one ). After a week it went away. And now I still get it occasionally, on both left and right side but is not as painfull, but numbing and tinklening lol if that makes sense, def pressure as well. I think the main thing is not to get afraid of it as it passes, and please if it worries you then have a check up just in case. Also it could be muscles, I know it is strange. It also helps to take some vitamins/minerals such as omega3, vit B's, vit C, magnesium, zinc,calcium and cut down on sugar. It helped me with my worst pains. Hope this helps :)

FantasyMind

Postby FantasyMind » 19 Oct 2012 18:02

Thanks :D It did help alot, and I guess I'll use the oil medicine stuff we have :mrgreen:
Are you dreaming?

dr3am3r

Postby dr3am3r » 19 Oct 2012 22:15

I'm glad to be of help :)
p.s I forgot about vit D, take lots unless you get daily sun..Hope you feel better soon :)

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”