can anyone explain this?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
missjillv

can anyone explain this?

Postby missjillv » 15 Oct 2012 20:36

hi,

a lot of times when i think i'm lucid dreaming i'll be in the same room that i'm sleeping in, but the layout will be slightly off and not so pleasant. almost as if i'm in a crack house version of wherever i am, and if other people show up they seem kind of ghoulish or something. is this typical of lucid dreaming, or a stage i need to go through to get to something else? or is this not lucid dreaming at all?

thanks!
jill

PeTePyE

Re: can anyone explain this?

Postby PeTePyE » 15 Oct 2012 20:51

from what I've read (only joined today so i could be wrong) but I think its all dependent on your own beliefs and things in your mind, if you have watched a scary movie this may make an appearance in your dreams / Lucid Dreams.

but if I am mistaken please somebody correct me :)

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 15 Oct 2012 21:29

Sounds like a false awakening. IT can be creepy sometimes and even downright scary when weird and sinister 'entities' arrive (like sleep paralysis). But if you get up and leave the room and explore you can turn it into a more fun and pleasant lucid dream adventure. I use to get this alot and becoming more and more familiar with it let me out grow it as if it was just a stage. Sometimes now, I wake up in bed and have to do a reality check to make sure. When you realize you are asleep and it is not real, get up and walk around. But sometimes it is a creepy, scary place for some reason and I am not sure why.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

missjillv

Postby missjillv » 16 Oct 2012 02:26

yes i am also experiencing sleep paralysis. also i work in the natural food industry and in one of my dreams they were selling two varieties of human flesh at whole foods!!! that's when i became aware i was dreaming. haha. but i always have the ghoul dreams, even though i don't watch movies or tv

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”