Meeting a childhood friend in every lucid dream

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
dr3am3r

Meeting a childhood friend in every lucid dream

Postby dr3am3r » 17 Oct 2012 02:37

Hi guys :)
I am new here and I am hoping to find some answers to my lucid dreams. I used to lucid dream all the time up to the age of 13 then it stopped until now (more than a decade). In my dreams I keep flying over purple mountains lol and visiting my place of birth and even going to an unknown country where natives live and speak their own language which I don't understand. But each time I end up meeting my old childhood friend whom I haven't seen in more than 15 years. I even dreamt of meeting her in a restaurant where she told me she worked there and I see her as what she would look like today with long hair and as kids she had boy haircut. In the past, I have tried to find her, but unsuccesfull. When I did dream of her, it was the last thing on my mind at that time, so I don't know why it is in my subconsciense. Is it possible that she is thinking of me too these days? She is on the other side of the planet and I don't even know if she is alive and well. It is always positive dreams with her and she takes me places and it is amazing. Does anyone dream of the same person over and over again? It's like she comes to my dream half way through the dream. I hardly ever dream of the people I know. Can anyone relate?

erichsa

Re: Meeting a childhood friend in every lucid dream

Postby erichsa » 17 Oct 2012 20:00

A lot of my dreams very much revolves about people who used to be very close to me,who are either dead, and or also living far away as I moved after 60 years from South Africa back to Germany. I only started a few month ego through my neighbour to try become lucid, and or do out of body. i know most of those dreams have a message and with repeating dreams I got the gist and moved a bit up. I copied from an other website, "dream incubation", and use: "what in my life needs attantion". after 4 days I had last night a very clear dream showing me a fault of mine, it was not a lucid dream just a clear dream which showed me one part in my life which needs attantion. One thing comes to my mind. If you are lucid it will be you who calls the tune. You decide what you want to do, and not your ex girlfriend.Lucid means you are in charge. Are you? :)

dr3am3r

Postby dr3am3r » 19 Oct 2012 03:25

Thanx so much for your reply :)
I think everytime I'm alone and afraid in my dreams I call on her to join me. In my life I had a lot of people betray my trust except for this girl. She was my only true friend so maybe that is why I call on her since she is the only one I can rely on 100%. I think I control my dreams to an extent because I consiously know that I am dreaming and I tell myself not to wake up and continue with a dream. Even if I wake up to go to bathroom, I still end up continuing with the same dream where I left off. I don't know it's strange. I don't always have those kinds of dreams but when I do they are very real. The other night I woke up after one of those dreams and I saw a seagull fly accross the sky above my balcony at like 2am in the city. Strange..

What do you do to know that you are in control? How do you get a total control over your dreams?

P.s sometimes I get afraid that maybe she is no longer with us and this is her spirit in my dreams ( she had a rough life and many bad things happened to her as a kid, so I worry )

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 19 Oct 2012 17:43

It is not for me to judge you,I worked off a lot of my fears in after writting the dreams down to see what are they teling me, and in having a very relaxed atitude got me to have great dreams. I found going through my day backwards cuts out dreams which I otherwise would have in dealing with the day. Again for me my mental atitude gives me my dream, the more easy I take life and enjoy life the better the dream. While lucid ask her how are you, and where are you. You do the action and lead the way.
To carry on with your dream is normal to a lot of dreamers. :)

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”