is this a problem?? or is this possible??

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
R99

is this a problem?? or is this possible??

Postby R99 » 11 Nov 2012 06:47

straight to the point, last time i tried WILD ( i hope its wild) i consciously get in to the dream state. i started from the last point since the last dream. it was 8 am, too many distractions from outer world. when tried to clear my dream accidentally i opened my one eye, but the dream didnt stop, that moment i can see through my one eye to outer world and in other eye, the dream. and i also remember answering a question from my mom still able to control dream, and i successfully answered the question too. is this a problem or is it possible? and the dream became more fussy by the time. i am sure stayed in LD about 3 or 4 minutes.
I see the Truth now.

Snaggle

Re: is this a problem?? or is this possible??

Postby Snaggle » 11 Nov 2012 07:34

One can see through shut shut eyes in dreams and your one open and one shut are likely happening in a dream. If not it's entirely possible to have a dream continue or hypnagogia when one has opened ones eyes. The reason is very simple. when one is experiencing hypnagogia or dreams ones brain is in a theta wave state, if it stays in that state rather than speeding up to a normal waking state (AKA a beta wave state) the dream can briefly continue with your eyes open. If you've been trained enough in Tantric meditation one also could create an image and see it with ones eyes open.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

lumencryster

Postby lumencryster » 16 Nov 2012 07:43

i have had moments in dreams where i think i'm seeing the outside world, it looks exactly like the outside world(i can see my blanket in detail, the walls, etc). however sometimes something weird happens and i realize that its still a dream. also sometimes you're dream mind gets fragmented, so that you feel half of what you feel is the current dream and you also feel like your somewhere else. just my experiences and i hope you can learn from them.

R99

Postby R99 » 31 Jan 2013 07:35

yup, its like the world from dream and real world became one. and for a few second u cannot tell difference, its confusing.
I see the Truth now.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 08 Feb 2013 00:31

It is quite possible to be in two places at once.. aware of the physical world (to the point of even being awake here talking to someone) as at the same time as being in another reality and partaking in events there. Its a split consciousness state. Ive known a few who can easily do it thou with having all their senses in both places at once and be able to interact in both places at once but its not something most can do (the ones I knew who had that skill were also capable of things such as Telepathy and other things. They had very developed mind skills).

If u are capable of splitting your consciousness and being fully in two different places at once (and werent just dreaming talking to your mother mistaking it for being real), you are quite lucky and join a small group of people on this planet who can do this :)
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

R99

Postby R99 » 08 Feb 2013 18:04

taniaaust1 wrote:It is quite possible to be in two places at once.. aware of the physical world (to the point of even being awake here talking to someone) as at the same time as being in another reality and partaking in events there. Its a split consciousness state. Ive known a few who can easily do it thou with having all their senses in both places at once and be able to interact in both places at once but its not something most can do (the ones I knew who had that skill were also capable of things such as Telepathy and other things. They had very developed mind skills).

If u are capable of splitting your consciousness and being fully in two different places at once (and werent just dreaming talking to your mother mistaking it for being real), you are quite lucky and join a small group of people on this planet who can do this :)

??? what ? telepathy? u r kidding right?i seen it in movies, novels etc. is that really possible? i thought its just a publicity stunt.and i still think it is, & am sure i answered my moms question correctly. and she was there. u r messing with me right? creepy :lol:
I see the Truth now.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Feb 2013 11:53

not kidding.

Some Buddhist lamas can do it, some yogis (of certain schools) can do it and some energy workers can do it and rare people can do it naturally. (they can speak to you like straight into your mind instead of speaking out loud).

There are probably other groups of people out there or individuals who can do this but those above are the ones Ive met who could and they'd all been actually "trained" in the skill by others except one I met who instead had more natural ability and could always do it. There are some people out there who can do some very unusual things which most wont believe unless you experience it for yourself.. Its like many dont believe people can be conscious and control their dreams.. they are quite wrong :) . There are many different levels of mental power skills.. I guess lucid dreaming could be seen as a base level of things in learning to control your mind some.

Some people can even control others throu energy or the mind. I dont know if there is any very powerful Tai Chi Masters in your city but there is one in mine who does an energy demo in public at times (to interested prospective students) in which he'll place various students in a room, blind fold them and then just tell them all the walk.. and then he just stands on the side line of the room and controls them all with energy making sure none go crashing into others. It's quite a breath holding demo lol (he'll stop and turn them when they are close to crashing into a wall or each other).

This same guy does another demo in which he makes people defy like gravity.. holding them with energy at usual angles... eg in one demo he gave to people, he had me lean right back till I felt like i was about to fall.. then held me there using energy alone.. just balanced on the heals of my feet only touching floor.. SCARY exercise in trust. Anyway.. if you ever want to see stuff like that.. some world class Tai Chi Master can do some amazing energy demos which arent at all faked (I dont know if any of those Tai chi people do telepathy thou, that tai chi Master moved people by making energy push at them in certain ways rather then telepathy directed).

There is one yogi school which has students around the world.. in which the very high level ones even learn psychic self defence which is done throu energy.. some of them can physically throw someone or paralyse someones aim or leg if physically attacked giving them a chance to then run. (hahaha.. now you probably wont believe me and you will have to forever be left wondering if its true or not).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”