Skies in dreams

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
teamazn77

Skies in dreams

Postby teamazn77 » 18 Nov 2012 03:39

Whenever i dream, my skies are usually unsually pretty looking, like my mental image of a perfect sky. So do any you fellow dreamers get the same thing. And can this induce lucidity?

torakrubik

Re: Skies in dreams

Postby torakrubik » 18 Nov 2012 22:29

teamazn77 wrote: like my mental image of a perfect sky.

Well, essentially your mind knows that a sky should be there, and has created one from your expectations...so this makes sense!
Dreaming is my drug

KylePK

Postby KylePK » 19 Nov 2012 07:34

The sky has always been a "spiritual" trigger for me. I guess spiritual isn't necessarily the right word, but certain weather and occurrences in the sky set me off in a way that nothing else does. Everything feels different when I see it, and I know there is more to life than what we see. Sometimes I wish I could just stop whatever I am doing when I see these and just meditate and lucid dream attempt, or attempt to astral project. Its like it opens my third eye and the cosmic energy just flows...

I have actually tried using it as a lucid dream starter before. No luck yet but I definitely will continue, its perfect for me.
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 20 Nov 2012 01:08

The sky is significant in dreams. The weather in our waking life affects our moods doesn't it? Sometimes it is perfect and blue (comforting at a psychological level for some reason which is a question for another topic. I mean what the 'perfect' sky and why?), and sometimes it is dark and feels like a 'storm is a brewing'.

But in dreams it is backwards. We feel the mood first subconsciously and then we look and see the 'sky' and it reflects our mood.

So if your feeling good, the sky is blue. When it is otherwise, you might be feeling worried or angst about something.

I just realized, I should record the state of the sky in my dream journal. Not just people around or other psychological factors that give insight, but the actual weather. It is profoundly significant in my opinion and I just realized that.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

KylePK

Postby KylePK » 20 Nov 2012 06:46

The storm brewing weather is when I feel the best. Dunno why, its always been like that for me though. I wish my dreams indicated weather more but weather doesn't exist in my dreams. Its just day or night in my dreams lol rather sad. Lack of attentiveness to my surroundings in the dream I suppose.
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

SarahDank

Postby SarahDank » 20 Nov 2012 12:10

Last night I had a Lucid dream, - as soon as I realized i was dreaming i screamed Clarity now, when i did this, the sky turned from grey to a beautiful golden sunset.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”