Super Vivid Name

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
TheHyperJuice

Super Vivid Name

Postby TheHyperJuice » 19 Nov 2012 02:46

I have heard about the three types of qualities of dreams. There is only two i remember, fuzzy-what many dreams are sometimes harder to remember and not to special, then I know vivid-just about the quality of what life would look like. Recently I had the third type- the third type is better than reality and the colors and shapes are more real looking than in the world we live in.
*Can someone please tell me what the name of the third type was. (I know it is not surreal) I used to know it but forgot it. I know it had a name because i looked it up and found an artist's impression of the third type. Please help me!
Thanks in advance! I thought it had an H in it but I really don't know.

KylePK

Re: Super Vivid Name

Postby KylePK » 19 Nov 2012 07:07

Well, there aren't really only three, just three main categorizations. That's like saying there are only 6 reality checks. There are an infinite variety of reality check and levels of lucidity or vividness. I am not sure what this term you seek is. A vivid dream is vivid. Its surreal, hypo realistic perhaps? Honestly I don't think the term holds any significance.
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

TheHyperJuice

Re: Super Vivid Name

Postby TheHyperJuice » 19 Nov 2012 13:01

The only reason I want to know the name is to see that picture I saw before. That picture triggered my lucid surreal dream, I plan on making the picture my computer wallpaper so I see it more and have surreal dreams more often.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”