Effectiveness of MILD's

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
ShadowStar889

Effectiveness of MILD's

Postby ShadowStar889 » 21 Nov 2012 00:29

I naturally have about 2 lucid dreams a week, but I want to try the MILD technique. However, I have absolutely no clue about how effective MILD is. I know that an experienced lucid dreamer can WILD every night successfully, but is MILD equally effective?
Three Laws of Emotion
1. People who are happy tend to stay happy unless acted on by an outside force.
2. Happiness = Optimism*Event
3. For every change in emotion a person feels, there is an unequal and opposite reaction in the people around them.

rothgar

Re: Effectiveness of MILD's

Postby rothgar » 23 Nov 2012 16:57

MILD is effective but probably like WILD you have to tweek around with the guidelines to figure out what works for you. I have had 4 LDs in the last 6 days. Of course the good thing with DILD techniques is not a lot of prep or induction time, and I have never experienced SP or HH. I dont think most practitioners can go every night with an LD... although some probably can come close.... I just have 1 year of experience but would like to get to every night. When conditions are right I can have multiples in one night but that is rarer for me.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”