Is this normal for lucid dreamers?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
dreamerinmiami

Is this normal for lucid dreamers?

Postby dreamerinmiami » 29 Nov 2012 00:02

I have been practicing to lucid Dream since about April (2012) and have had several lucid dreams. Some Lucids dreams more aware than others. when i have the semi lucid ones im excited for the next and see how far i can get. Well when i have the lucid dreams that are very aware and real i lose interest for about 2 weeks. i dont know why i dont have that excited feeling after the very lucid one. Is it my ego trying to fight it or is it that im feel like i reached the finish line and dont need to practice anymore... Then i get interested all over again. weird :roll:
What is your definition of reality?

lumencryster

Re: Is this normal for lucid dreamers?

Postby lumencryster » 29 Nov 2012 03:17

maybe you feel like you haven't actually improved in a while so you get bored of it. either way you can always get better at lucid dreaming, no matter how much you've mastered.

erichsa

Re: Is this normal for lucid dreamers?

Postby erichsa » 29 Nov 2012 19:11

In a real lucid dream, the one were you tell your dream what you want to do, I cant see how you can get bored, there are to many things you can do,but only if you are in charge :)

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”