Just saying thank you

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Chaosescape

Just saying thank you

Postby Chaosescape » 01 Dec 2012 11:07

I would really like to say thank you to everyone on this site especially those that left feed back on the things I posted. It has all been very helpful and im proud to say that I have successfully had two WILDS in the past week. Until I found this site it seemed like no matter what method I tried I wasnt able to have a wild. But after learning methods here and getting some friendly feedback on my posts Ive been able to do it. Ive also become much better at DILDs as well. I owe it all to this site and the community of people here who are so eager to share their experience and knowledge. The wilds were a great experience I will never forget (especially since theyre jotted down in my dream journal) and are only the start of what I hope will be a lifetime of lucid dreaming. So once again thank you and I hope that this site never goes away and that I will be able to contribute more as I continue to learn and explore my subconsious.
~Only those who have dared to let go... can dare to reenter~
-Meister Eckhart

lumencryster

Re: Just saying thank you

Postby lumencryster » 03 Dec 2012 22:40

i feel the same thing. i would have had much worse success if i hadn't ever been on this forum. you guys are so helpful and come up with some of the best ideas.

Summerlander

Re: Just saying thank you

Postby Summerlander » 04 Dec 2012 10:54

This site is certainly helpful and I hope more and more people learn about lucid dreaming. It is life-enriching in so many ways. :)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”