Does being left handed matter?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Does being left handed matter?

Postby Dream_Wolf » 24 Dec 2012 17:56

hey yo! i was wondering if being left handed effected anything for lucid dreaming.

Re: Does being left handed matter?

Postby rothgar » 24 Dec 2012 19:17

I dont think so. I am left handed and have had 99 LDs. I sleep on my right side to LD. Read that might be more effective, but I sleep that side naturally so not sure if it matters.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Postby friendoftheapes » 25 Dec 2012 00:37

I don't really know, but I doubt it would. I've at least never heard from anyone else that being left handed would effect LDs

Postby Summerlander » 25 Dec 2012 20:46

No. It doesn't matter. The simple fact that we all have sleep cycles with REM periods and thr capacity to be conscious is all it takes. In fact, all it takes is thst you are a human being.

All human beings have the potential to lucid dream because the phase state that is required for such to occur involves two attributes that are inherently possessed: REM sleep and consciousness. Combine the two and you are awake in your dreams.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Postby squoak » 25 Dec 2012 20:59

I doubt that it matters. Maybe that could be a trigger? If you see yourself using your right hand in a dream instead of left?

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”