PLS HELP

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
abbydelaisla

PLS HELP

Postby abbydelaisla » 14 Jan 2013 12:52

can somebody help me???? I dreamed of this girl in my dreams and I fell in love. Literally. We are so sweet together, and Im aware that Im dreaming. Before I knew I was gonna wake up, I asked her name and told her that Im gonna wake up any second now. She told me her name. But I forgot it Is she real? Whats the meaning of this? :( Help me pls. Im so sad.

HAGART

Re: PLS HELP

Postby HAGART » 14 Jan 2013 22:28

I met a few girls in my dreams, some lucid and some non-lucid. They filled that void in my life and felt like a true companion and well, love is a good way to describe it. Even characters on Star Trek The Next Generation fall in love with holodeck girls... :geek: <-- nerdy, but true! :lol:

I can logically say that they are aspects of ourselves and in female form and that is why their personality is so like us and we feel so connected to them like a true friend we can be ourselves around.... but, try telling that to my emotional side. It sucks to wake up.

I hate to say it, but it is a fantasy. However, think about the attributes that made her special and hopefully there is someone out there who is similar and you meet her. Your mind has told you want you desire, now go find it!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

rothgar

Postby rothgar » 14 Jan 2013 22:59

Sorry, but I dont think you will find her on this side of eternity. We all long for that perfect mate. I think we will find that perfect companion after we pass over.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 22 Jan 2013 19:12

I have heard many people say that you will never dream up a person you haven't seen before. Maybe she is a real person by looks, but hey, she could have a terrible personality. I wouldn't get too worked up over it. It was just your imagination. Anyways, there are plenty of great girls out there in real life. You just gotta find 'em!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”