I asked a DC if I could talk to my drem guide for the first

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Vonozar

I asked a DC if I could talk to my drem guide for the first

Postby Vonozar » 09 Feb 2013 21:43

I was having a semi-lucid dream (I was pretty aware in it though...) and I was talking to a DC that looked like my mom but acted nothing like her. I told her "I want to talk to you. Actually, I would really like to talk to my dream guide. Can I talk to them?" She smiled at me and said "I guess, but you will have to find him" (so he's a guy then?) I asked her to explain what she meant by that, and she said " There are different levels. We don't control what he does, so we can't make him appear now. You will just have to find him." Any thoughts on this?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Ryan

Re: I asked a DC if I could talk to my drem guide for the fi

Postby Ryan » 09 Feb 2013 21:55

Vonozar wrote:I was having a semi-lucid dream (I was pretty aware in it though...) and I was talking to a DC that looked like my mom but acted nothing like her. I told her "I want to talk to you. Actually, I would really like to talk to my dream guide. Can I talk to them?" She smiled at me and said "I guess, but you will have to find him" (so he's a guy then?) I asked her to explain what she meant by that, and she said " There are different levels. We don't control what he does, so we can't make him appear now. You will just have to find him." Any thoughts on this?

Well first, you weren't semi-lucid... you WERE lucid. :)

Secondly, it's really up in the air as to the meaning behind what was said to you.
Next time, just ask how to find this guy. See where that takes you.

But that brings up a good point... when you're at a loss for what to do in the non-physical, always ask out loud. Something/someone will always be listening. :)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 09 Feb 2013 22:44

Vonozar wrote:I was having a semi-lucid dream (I was pretty aware in it though...) and I was talking to a DC that looked like my mom but acted nothing like her. I told her "I want to talk to you. Actually, I would really like to talk to my dream guide. Can I talk to them?" She smiled at me and said "I guess, but you will have to find him" (so he's a guy then?) I asked her to explain what she meant by that, and she said " There are different levels. We don't control what he does, so we can't make him appear now. You will just have to find him." Any thoughts on this?

I'm thinking the different levels are levels of control as in your control over the characters. Great that you asked though, that's the key, channeling your desires/intent into the dream which often leads to results.

It's hard for me to remember to do that, but you can rehearse these things while awake and often it will be natural in the dream state.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 10 Feb 2013 00:37

lucidinthe sky wrote:It's hard for me to remember to do that, but you can rehearse these things while awake and often it will be natural in the dream state.

This! Definitely!

I don't actively practice projection anymore, but I do have many spontaneous projections all the time. I've drilled in certain "activities" that I would like to do during these non-physical experiences to the point where even if I'm not astrally aware at the time, I still find the desire and drive to do the goals I've set for myself.

Things like asking my guide for assistance... or to even increase my lucid awareness into an astral one. Just little goals, which are easier to remember.
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”