Low vividness

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
deepakkumaar97

Low vividness

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 19 Feb 2013 15:15

Hi! I am a lucid dreamer. I dream lucid about once in two weeks, and have no problem remembering the dream. But my problem is like that,"I remember only specific things from a dream, like if there is a house infront of me, I can't see the roads, sky, etc., If I am with a person I only remember or can concentrate on his face but not clothes, etc.
So basically my problem is that I can't have good vividness in the dream, I read in this website that we can even have 360º vision.
So, any suggestions?
Last edited by deepakkumaar97 on 20 Mar 2013 17:20, edited 1 time in total.
Do a reality check

AngelXdv

Re: Low vividness

Postby AngelXdv » 19 Feb 2013 17:12

Sure! Here is one: look left,then right. Left-right. Now look behind you. Now in front of you. Do these in a dream and try to focus on the clothes too!

erichsa

Re: Low vividness

Postby erichsa » 19 Feb 2013 20:27

deepakkumaar97 wrote:Hi! I am a lucid dreamer. I dream lucid about once in two nights, and have no problem remembering the dream. But my problem is like that,"I remember only specific things from a dream, like if there is a house infront of me, I can't see the roads, sky, etc., If I am with a person I only remember or can concentrate on his face but not clothes, etc.
So basically my problem is that I can't have good vividness in the dream, I read in this website that we can even have 360º vision.
So, any suggestions?

I would say Hi! I am a dreamer, if you are lucid just say what you want to do, and it should happen. study the difference between dreaming and lucid dreaming.Have joy and fun. :)

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”