Difference b/w OBE and LD

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
taniaaust1

Re: Difference b/w OBE and LD

Postby taniaaust1 » 25 Feb 2013 08:16

KylePK wrote: As Tom Campbell suggests, nothing is real. Our supposed physical reality is just as real as our dream reality or the OBE, Astral, Remote viewing reality; they are just DIFFERENT realities that function with different rule sets and physics.

I do agree with this. They all occur at different frequencies of reality and each of those does seem to have its own rules etc
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

KylePK

Re: Difference b/w OBE and LD

Postby KylePK » 26 Feb 2013 23:21

Ryan wrote:
deepakkumaar97 wrote:So you are solid astral experiencer as Ryan said that explains how you have 100% conscious LDs.

And I also have a question, sometimes when I realize that I am dreaming, all of a sudden all go black and I can feel my body on bed, but I don't wake up and try to go back to the same LD sometimes I succeed but mostly don't. This case has happened to me many times. So, any suggestions?

Also, I always fail to have a WILD, after an hour or more, I get frustrated and quit.
So, any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

I was completely spiritually torn between all of the different labels humanity uses to describe these things... until the day it hit me, that they're not different at all. I had an experience (and I continue to have these experiences) where I had a dream, lucid dream and astral projection all in the same, single, experience.

I fell asleep one night... I had a dream. Then I became aware in that dream that I was dreaming, and it felt exactly like a lucid dream had felt to me. Then I increased my awareness in that lucid dream, bringing forth my full 'waking awareness', and it ceased to feel like a lucid dream anymore and felt like an astral projection.

THAT is when I realized it... consciousness is the constant & awareness is the continuum, awareness is the only varying factor in the equation. Everything else is a secondary property of the experience.

That is when I realized too that Projection isn't something you DO. Projection is a state of consciousness that you ARE. You don't HAVE an Astral Projection. Instead, you ARE astrally aware.

Wow. That was nice. Really! Much more eloquent then how I have explained a similar viewpoint.
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”