Calea Z - Ethnobotanicals FAKE?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
jaba

Calea Z - Ethnobotanicals FAKE?

Postby jaba » 25 Mar 2013 17:25

Hi to everyone!
I want to order Calea Z. i did a research about arena ethnobotanicals and almost everyone sais it's a scam site that don't sends what you ordered or they send you half of your order and they don't give your money back!! is there any other trustworthed site? i really want to try Calea. Thank you!!

erichsa

Re: Calea Z - Ethnobotanicals FAKE?

Postby erichsa » 25 Mar 2013 18:38

I get my calea from:www.dreamherbs.de it is a German Dreamshop, and under german rules you buy it to be used as an incense. 100gr is about € 20,00. It is pure calea.z and the dreamshop is telling you that the sell it as an incense as not to fall foul of the german law :)

jaba

Postby jaba » 26 Mar 2013 10:42

thank you for your reply!! :) did you see any resaults, is it good?

tea

Postby tea » 26 Mar 2013 16:33

interesting.. doesn't rebecca herself link back to that page? i mean, it's where she gets her calea from and seems to have good success, or did i get something wrong?
(i hope it's not fake since i recently bought some from that page...)
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 26 Mar 2013 16:54

I think rebaccas calea is first class,just that I am buying mine in Germany as I stay in Germany, also in my opinion good. It works for me :)

Lisecila

Postby Lisecila » 28 Mar 2013 19:37

I order my Calea Z form arena ethnobotanicals. I get what i order for a low price, and the herbs work like a charm :)
My Lucid art and more (both in Norwegian and English) : http://nattkinomaskinisten.blogspot.no/

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”