Dream Job- IS THERE ONE?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Re: Dream Job- IS THERE ONE?

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 31 Mar 2013 13:18

taniaaust1 wrote:When you run a close thou (I think I can speak well of this as Ive attended many psychic classes of various kinds etc), you dont tend to get people there who dont believe in what is being taught. People who dont believe arent willing to put money into paying for something they dont believe in. Many classes are quite expensive thou some arent (either way I have never encounted a disbelieving person doing class for something they dont believe in).

Well that is true most of the time, they can't learn what they don't believe in. What I'm trying to get at here, is that people should open their minds for new things to enter their lives. If they ended up not believing then its their choice, however, they should totally comprehend and respect the fact that you are interested in such thing because it is your belief. This is the case with most people these days- intolerance.
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”