how to dream about something/someone

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
neverlandjulia

how to dream about something/someone

Postby neverlandjulia » 04 Apr 2013 23:01

is it possible to enter the dream about a specific person/object right away? I read a lot about control in lucid dreams, but even without being lucid - is it possible to make something appear in your regular dream? Simply "thinking about it a lot" doesn't work so much, so I will be grateful if anyone shares any tips.

taniaaust1

Re: how to dream about something/someone

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 Apr 2013 23:43

If thinking about something a lot (or doing something a lot in real life with the hope it will then start happening in dreams) hasnt made that thing start happening in a non Lucid dream.. I dont think you could do much to get it happening in a "non" lucid. You'll then I'd say need lucidity then to manifest something in your dream.

if you want to get something happening in your dreams you need to work at trying to have a LD.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Je-Je

Re: how to dream about something/someone

Postby Je-Je » 05 Apr 2013 12:10

Of couse, if everytime in real life you make a reality check, one day it will appear in your dream. So if you everytime thinks about someone or something it will appear in your dream. :geek:
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”